CHAPTER I

"SERAFINA MARIA DIAVOLO where have you been?" It was the voice that I have loved my whole life but at this moment I am completely sure he is pissed

I am Serafina Maria Divavalo, the next heir to the Russian and Italian mafia and the daughter of Lorenzo Diavolo. Who is also pissed at me right now.

"Sì, papa," I said as I walked towards his office. A room that speaks of power and death. It is covered in black walls and gold-colored furniture.

Ocean-blue eyes stared at me with adoration and love. I am his biggest weakness. He had a big scowl on his face.

As I looked at him with loving eyes and with a sweet smile, I asked, "What happened?"

"Don't give me those eyes and smile of yours. I am completely pissed at you and nothing is going to change that." anger was dripping from his voice. I looked down at my shoes ready to hear what was coming up next.

"You are the next heir and you have a mission in the next 3 days and here you are off to the club and drinking rather than getting ready for what's the next thing to come," he said yelling at me.

"Sorry, papa," I said, regretting everything I had done in the past 24 hours.

It was my birthday and I had just turned 19. So I decided to ditch my bodyguards and headed to Papa's Club with a fake identity card. I got fucked by some Italian guy who was surely in the mafia as he had a gun. I acted as if I was scared and he calmed me down and fucked me hard. We both were wearing masks so I didn't know who he was but he did have some cool tricks I'd say.

"Figlia you know I love you but what you just did could be very risky you need to understand people are looking out for you out there and I don't wanna lose you right now you are the only thing I have right now and that keeps me moving," My father said as he got up from his seat and hugged me lightly.

I could feel those little tears coming out of his eyes. I hugged him harder while he smelled my neck.

"hai lo stesso odore di tua madre," he whispered in my ear. He nuzzled his nose on my neck. "come il paradiso." I smiled as I heard those words.

(you smell just like your mother)

(Like heaven)

My mother was sprawled around the living room with her head sliced down and some of her fingers missing. Each part of her body had a scar. I was just 11 when I was happily coming down the stairs looking at her in that state.

FLASHBACK

My mom's sweet voice that I had kept as an alarm rang out, saying "Maria, get up." Papa said that mom is dealing with some evil boys and she will come back when those evil boys are dead. I yawned, got up from my bed, and stretched my hands out.

I walked into the room next to me where a little boy was sleeping. SANTONIO MARCO DIAVALO. My twin brother and I were not identical twins, but we loved each other till death. He has blue eyes like my dad, but a shade darker, while I have my mother's dark gray eyes.