015

|| "pick your side." ||

Unknown

Unknown
Are you willing to hear me out?

Yn
Cut to the point already.

Unknown
That's more like it :)

I'm sure he didn't mention that his father owns the Well known Adepti Associates, xiao is the only heir of the accompany and one of his company's closest partners is the Armani company.

Rings a bell?

Yn
...

Continue.

Unknown
Haha well someone's invested

Yn
I suggest you keep talking or I will block you.

Unknown
Like you can but sure.

Xiao and Aurora have always been friends since xiao was announced to be the heir.

So the question is why did he need to fake the relationship with you?

If they were such close friends why did he need to avoid her? But for the sake of your poor feelings let's say they grew apart while growing up but does it not bother you that Xiao has the upper hand on this issue?

I mean, he can always tell his father to drop the partnership with Aurora, seeing that his father favors him a lot.

With one simple request, he can take all the power, money, and success Aurora has and her company. After all, the Armani company heavily relay on Adepti Associates but that doesn't seem to be the case with xiao's company they can still earn 8-digit numbers probably even more with or without Aurora's company.

He didn't need to fake a relationship with you in the first place, he had a choice to cut the contract with the Aurora's company and surely she would leave him alone, right?

I won't expect you to reply but I suggest you think about it :)

pick your side yn.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

♡ـــــــــﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ALBEDOOOOOO

Dork
Hey bedo can we meet?

Snowwhite
Sure, did something happen?

Dork
You could say that haha
I need to vent

Snowwhite
Mhm let's meet at the park

And be careful it's alr dark outside
[Dork reacted ♥️]