𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

000

|| "God's favorite" ||

You walk through the halls of your school your foot's steps echoing along the way, normally this would have scared but the frustration of carrying a bunch of paint in one go and the amount of concentration you are trying to accomplish overshadows the fear you suppose to feel.

You groaned in annoyance, muttering quiet curses "If I wasn't so lazy I wouldn't be having this problem" you thought to yourself trying to balance the paint you're carrying, one wrong move and you would have much bigger problems. The thought of cleaning up paint splattered everywhere isn't something you look forward to.

You gasped in horror as the paint on top of the other began to fall, you couldn't just drop everything to save one piece of paint. Just as it was to fall on the floor two hands caught it.

"That was close"

You heard a voice beside you, as you slowly looked at him, astonished. He had dark medium hair with teal tones, he was the definition of a gorgeous man. "Are you alright?" He says snapping you out of your daze.

"Ah! Yes! Thank you so much" You nodded your head, "I would have had so much trouble if you hadn't caught it"

He hums in agreement, taking half the stack of paint off the weight you were carrying. "Where are you heading?" He asks,

"I'm heading towards the art club" You start to walk again, with him by your side.

"Bitchhh am I dreaming or what?! This man is GORGEOUS, he's totally god's favorite" You drown in your thoughts.

After a minute of walking both of you finally arrive inside the room, placing the paint and art supplies on the table "Thank you so much! I'm so sorry for taking your time, how can I repay you?" you bow apologetically

He shakes his head "You don't need to" he declines while more guilt consumes you "Still... If you ever need help I'll always be happy to assist you" You chuckled awkwardly, scratching your neck.

"I'm yn btw it's nice to meet you uh.."

"Xiao, my name is Xiao" he introduces himself, smiling "It's nice to meet you xiao"

"Likewise"

—I noticed some readers tend to skip the introduction hehe so if you haven't read the notes there yet I highly suggest reading the 2nd bulleted part!! Thank you