The footsteps were getting loud making my hear beat fasten.

He suddenly held my wrist and looked into my eyes.

"Let's go."

He dragged me to an abandoned building which was present in that same alley.

We climbed up a few floors, until we reached the top floor.

He kept dragging me and we finally saw a room which looked like an old office.

We went inside and saw broken furniture scattered here and there.

He walked forward and took out a chair from the place. I saw him dusting the chair with his bare hands.

Turning around, he again held my wrist and made me sit on the chair.

My gaze was fixed at him as I found him looking around the place.

His gaze finally stopped over a single cabinet and he instantly opened it.

I saw as he took out an old piece of cloth which seemed rather a lab coat.

He turned to me and covered me with it.

"It won't be enough.", he muttered to himself and was about to turn again but I abruptly caught his wrist.

He turned and looked at me, startled.

I didn't say anything. I had nothing to say as the tears continuously flowing down my eyes told my misery better than any words.

He leaned closer and removed the tears on my cheeks with his hands.

"H-He b-betrayed me.", my voice cracked with the tears continuously glistening down my eyes.

He leaned further closer and pulled me into an embrace. I cried and cried, louder and louder, not caring about a single thing.

He kept patting my back to calm me down.

"He b-betrayed me.", I cried.

"H-He broke my h-heart.", I cried louder with my tormented heart.

"I know how it feels."

Hearing his words I instantly pushed him away.

"No you don't! Nobody ever broke your heart!", I yelled through tears looking at him in rage.

"You did."

Silence.

Pure silence took over the place as he said those words. My tongue got tied as I heard a sad chuckle by his side.

"You broke my heart. And the worst thing is that

you don't even consider it a heart break."

His words pinched my heart.

"Y-You're young Taehyung. Your feelings for me......"

"SO WHAT IF I'M YOUNG!!!!", he abruptly stepped forward placing his arms at each side of the chair, completely trapping me in.

His agressive warm breaths were falling over my face.

"YOUR FEELINGS, YOUR TRUST AND YOUR HEART MATTERS. AND WHAT ABOUT MY HEART?!!!", he yelled over my face making me flinch.

"WHAT ABOUT THE FEELING I ALWAYS HELD IN MY HEART FOR YOU.....

What about the l-love this heart does to you? Only y-you.....", his voice cracked with tears falling down them.

"I have the same feelings and lots and lots of dreams. From my dreams to my destination, you were always in everything but me..... was I ever anywhere in your life?"

The tear dripping down his eye fell over my cheek.

Leaving me, he suddenly turned back wiping his tears.

"I......", nothing was coming out of my mouth as I saw his back.

He turned around and fear took over me as his misty orbs met mine.

He abruptly got closer making me startled.

"DO I NOT EVEN DESERVE A SINGLE CHANCE?!!", his tall figure was towering me.

"A single chance to prove myself?!!", he yelled over my face.

"Taehyung....."

"NO NOONA!", he shouted with his face inches away from mine.

"Either you'll say a no to me and then never see my face for your whole life ever again. Or give me a chance to prove my love."

His voice was authoritative with his deadly glare piercing through my soul.

"Taehyung I am......"

"YES OR NO?!!", he yelled over the top of his lungs.

"Listen to me for once Taehyung you......"

"Fine", He was about to leave from there but I instantly caught his wrist turning him back.

"Stop!!!!", he looked back at me with his cold gaze.

"I'll give you the chance."

----------✷----------