(Ch. 7) -Christmas Eve

Beginne am Anfang

"Over here, Blackbell." Damian waved Becky towards them. Becky came running, taking out her pouch with her tissues. 

Becky gave the pouch to Damian and he took out some tissues, covering Anya's nose. 

"Anya-chan? Are you alright?" Becky asked, kneeling down along with Damian. 

Anya nodded. 

(5 minutes later)

Anya got up, feeling better. She thanked both of them and kissed Damian's forehead to "even them out since" Damian kissed her forehead as well. Becky looked at them and smirked. Then, Ewen and Emile came out from the building and went towards the three. 

"Where were you guys?" Emile asked, looking at the other three for hints.

"Anya had a nose bleed from the crowd." Damian answered, holding Anya's hand. 

"Oh.. You okay?" Ewen looked towards Anya.

Anya again, nodded. 

"Okay, so, are we gonna go to Anya's house now? It's like.. 1 pm now." Becky said, checking her phone.

"Mhm!" Anya nodded excitedly. Last night, she went over to her house and asked her parents to help make food. They made very little because of the limited amount of time. This included,

-Cookies, (Yor made them, 80% with the help of Loid and 10% from Anya.)

-Drinks (They just bought hot chocolate powder-packets)

-Popcorn (Microwaveable)

The rest, they decided to make during the party as a little activity.

Everyone agreed and they took Becky's car since Anya didn't have a car (since she can't drive). Becky was secretly taking pictures of Anya and Damian sitting together, cuddling. Ewen and Emile were snickering along with Becky as they played mobile games on their portable Tv. Damian was yelling at them to stop, blushing heavily. After a 20 minute drive, they arrived at an apartment complex and they all exited. They all thanked Martha and walked up the stairs. 

Emile and Ewen had never come over but they kept their thoughts on the "low class" quality since Becky and Damian would kill them, plus they knew Anya could read their mind and didn't want to hurt her feelings. Anya stood in front of her door and turned around, facing away from the door. Everyone stood behind the door, looking at Anya. Emile and Ewen were confused while Damian and Becky were used to this, getting ready for a warm welcome. 

"Welcome to Anya's house!" She gestured towards the door and continued. "Please place your shoes inside the house when you come in! We also have Bond, please be careful as he is a little aggressive! Do not test him." Anya waved her finger. Then, Anya moved to the side and waved her arms up and down, vibrating and shaking her fingers as if for a magic trick. "Welcome!" 

Damian smiled sweetly at the gesture he knew and loved and Becky giggled. The other two on the other hand looked at each other in confusion, then they just raised their shoulders in a "I don't know what's going on but alright." way.

Anya opened the door with a key and did a small whoosh! noise. They entered and were again welcomed by the two adults that were previously there. 

Yor was placing two cups of tea and coffee on the coffee table that was in front of the Tv. "Oh! You must be Anya's friends!" Yor looked towards Damian, "And boyfriend!"