₮ⱧɆ ฿Ⱡł₦Đ₣ØⱠĐ ₥₳₦ #1

L̶o̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶: S̶t̶e̶v̶e̶ S̶a̶g̶a̶
N̶a̶m̶e̶: E̶l̶a̶n̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ a̶s̶ F̶a̶v̶r̶e̶m̶y̶S̶a̶b̶r̶e̶
G̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶: M̶a̶l̶e̶
P̶r̶o̶n̶o̶u̶n̶c̶e̶: H̶e̶/T̶h̶e̶m̶/I̶t̶
S̶a̶i̶n̶t̶ o̶r̶ S̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶? S̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶

_________________________________________
..................................................................
------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1,
I watch as both of my friends, L̶u̶k̶a̶s̶ and T̶e̶w̶t̶i̶y̶ left me alone with M̶o̶g̶i̶. I look at the portal as it slowly activates the energy that it receives. M̶o̶g̶i̶ let me explore our surroundings before going to the portal, I may or may not take one or two stuff while I'm at it. After exploring our surroundings. I take a deep breath before entering the portal-

_________________________________________
..................................................................
------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Steve smile as he continues to water his plants. It's been a while since he got created and he has been dealing with a lot of problems but now he can finally relax in his colorful home for once. Rainbow Steve continues to look after his plants but stops when he notices something in the distance. He decided to check it out, he walks outside his little garden and found a chest with a sign beside it saying;

'Hello! I'm not a threat. I'm living near you so I'm your neighbor. I can't meet you in person right now because I don't want to scare you away so I wanna talk to you through sign. Also, I have a gift for you in the chest.

- E.S.'

"E.S? Does S stand for Steve? What does E stand for?" Rainbow Steve asks himself, wondering who his mysterious neighbor is. He looks at the chest and opens it to find 5 beautiful white flowers. 'Azure bluet? These flowers are lovely. These are also in very good condition too. Is my neighbor a gardener or something? He seems nice. Y'know what? I'm gonna say thank you for these. It would be impolite of me to say nothing about this gift.' He broke his neighbor's sign and replace it again, writing something;

'Thank you for the flowers. Is gardening your hobby or something? Because these are lovely and in very good condition too.

- Rainbow Steve.'

He smiles as he finishes the sign. He turns around and goes back to gardening. He plants the flowers his new mysterious neighbor gave him, feeling happy that he gets to meet someone nice other than Light Steve.

Time passed.

He and his mysterious neighbor would talk using signs. It took time but he trusts his mysterious neighbor. He would ask his mysterious neighbor to write something on the sign and the next day, his mysterious neighbor would reply to what he said. His mysterious neighbor is very nice and would bring him small gifts like flowers, cookies, and more. Sometimes when he want or need something, his mysterious neighbor would give it to him[through the chest of course]. Like a little genie, but can only give you items. Of course, Rainbow Steve doesn't take this for granted because he is a good steve and doesn't want to use/manipulate anyone like what the evil steves do.

But as time goes by, he started to wonder what his neighbor look like and would ask if he can meet his neighbor in person or when would they meet but the mysterious neighbor would not answer those questions and stopped replying until Rainbow Steve said something different. Rainbow Steve can only guess his neighbor is very shy.

But it all changed when one day...

Rainbow Steve is gardening and planting his plants as usual when suddenly, he hears familiar groans in the distance, very familiar groans. He stops what he's doing and looks in the direction where the sound came from and from the distance he can see a dark green figure slowly walking towards his house, a zombie. Without thinking, he immediately goes inside his house and hides in the corner of his house, near the chests.

Suddenly, he sees the zombie breaking down his door. He immediately went upstairs and use the dirt he collected to block the stairs. He runs around his room, panicking. 'I don't know what to do. It's been a long time since that thing attack me and now it is back. What am I supposed to do? Think Rainbow Steve think-' his thoughts got cut off when he hears something breaking the dirt blocks along with groans. This causes Rainbow Steve to panic more. 'Oh no! Oh NO! It's breaking in! What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?! Is this... how I end? I don't wanna die. I still wanna live.' Rainbow Steve thought to himself while tears started to form in the corner of his eyes. He sees a hole form and sees the head of the zombie. He doesn't know what to do. He sighs as he shut both of his eyes and sits on the floor, accepting his fate.

Suddenly, he hears something groaning in pain as the sound of the zombie breaking the dirt stops. He hears a loud thud and he smells somewhat... rotten and ironic. Soon, he no longer hears the groans. This change caught his attention. 'Is he gone?' That is the first thought that came to his mind. He opens both of his eyes and his eyes widen, filling with shock and fear. In front of him is a dead zombie but the cause of its death is also there. Its killer has brown hair and a blindfold tie around the forehead. It wears a chicken hoodie and blue jeans that got covered in zombie blood. It doesn't seem to have anything covering his feet, it also has a pair of wings on its back but what caught his attention the most is its face. Its face is covered in black and it has only one green-colored eye on the left, staring down at him.

Fears overwhelmed him of this newfound creature. The creature suddenly moves and walks towards him. He immediately shut his eyes and use his hand as a shield, ready to face whatever the creature had for him. But instead, he hears a hum and smells something familiar. He opens his eyes and sees the creature holding azure bluet. His eyes widen as he looks at the azure bluet closely. 'Azure bluet? That's my neighbor's favorite flower. It's been taken care of nicely and lovely too- wait... is the creature...?' He looks up at the creature and asks "Are you, my mysterious neighbor? E.S?" Unexpectedly, the creature nods. Rainbow Steve's eyes widen once more but fill with awe and curiosity. "Wow. You saved me." The creature nods once again and holds out his hand which Rainbow Steve hesitantly takes. The creature hoists him up. The first thing Rainbow Steve notices about the creature is it is a bit shorter than him. The way the creature looks up is quite hilarious and he finds it funny because he was scared of this creature just a while ago just to find out that he is taller than it. He manages to hold back his laughter and thank the creature. "Thank you for saving me E.S. I thought I was gonna die a while ago." The creature gives him a thumbs up. "ɎØɄⱤ ₩ɆⱠ₵Ø₥Ɇ." The creature replies. Rainbow Steve was startled when he hears the creature speak because of his distorted voice but he doesn't want to point it out because he makes it upset so he just smiles at it. "What's your name?" Rainbow Steve asks. Now that he knows the creature isn't a Steve, he is guessing that E.S. means something else. The creature looks at the floor for a while before looking at him. "₴₳฿ⱤɆ." Rainbow Steve smiles more as he pats its head. "Sabre? That's a cool name." The creature looks up at him and claps his hands, seemingly happy with the compliment. Rainbow Steve could only feel that this is the start something of something new. Something good.

fιиαℓℓу ι'м fιиιѕн! σн gσ∂. тнιѕ тαкє ѕσ ℓσиg. σн ωєℓρ. ι нσρє уσυ єиנσу тнנѕ. ѕєє уσυ ιи тнє иєχт ¢нαρтєя.:]