𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"wait what? i can't be the reason he's not talking to her." i looked at him confusingly, "nigga shut the fuck up." roscoe mugged him.

𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺...

"ya niggas dead need to shut the fuck up." elijah raised up, "i thought you were asleep." i looked over at him.

"well i was until they loud asses came," he stood up and stretched before going in the direction of his bedroom. i clicked out of the netflix app, and got up to follow behind him.

"why you followin' me?" he chuckled as he laid across his bed, "is it true?" i sat down.

"is what true?" he asked, "what he said about me being the reason you're not talking to your girlfriend.." i frowned.

"oh my fuckin' god. i'm rai i'm mad tired, lets talk when i wake up." he let out an irritated sigh.

"but its just a simple yes or no question elijah." i rolled my eyes as if he was looking at me. he started mumbling stuff before pulling my body onto the top of his.

"no rai, its not true. me and her got in an argument yesterday before i came to see you. that's why i'm not talking to her." he assured me, making me nod.

"how do you know if somebody cheatin'?" he randomly asked, "you think she's cheating on you?" i stared at him.

"i mean she definitely giving those type of signs and she a lil' sloppy with it." he explained and i listened.

"well first i say you should talk to her about it first, then if you feel like she's still doing something then just do what you gotta do i guess." i advised him, he nodded.

"scoot up a lil bit." he groaned and bit his lip. i moved up to where i was now somewhat on the lower part of his stomach.

"i'm getting my hair done soon," i smiled happily, watching as he closed his eyes. "whatchu' getting?" he mumbled.

"i'm not sure yet." i thought about it. "you should get a raw ass middle part, you gone look mad good." a smile appeared on his face, and he opened his eyes again.

"i'll think about it," i said as i rubbed my hands through his nappy hair. "i think imma stop doing online school and just go back to regular school." i told him.

"fa' what?" he mugged me, "because i think it'll be easier for me, my grades dropping." i frowned.

"fuck you mean yo grades droppin'? lemme see saraiya." he leaned up some.

"my laptop is still at home but i have a few f's." i avoided eye contact making grab me by my neck.

"you ain't been doin' yo work?" he asked, making me make eye contact. "i have, it's just really hard." i pouted.

i knew for a fact elijah didn't play about school with me, only because he dropped out but he still wanted me to finish it off and graduate.

"don't make me fuck you up rai, matter of fact monday morning we gone go and enroll you in school." he let go of my neck and moved me off of him.

"okay," i mumbled, i already knew he was upset. "i just want you ta' be successful rai, don't be like me and slack on shit until you get tired and drop out." he rubbed his hands down his face.

"i know and i'm gonna fix it, i promise." i grabbed his hand, he looked over at me and leaned over, planting a kiss on my lips.

i kept my lips slightly opened in a gently inviting and receptive way. as the kiss got deeper, he wrapped his hand around my neck, gently pushing me back on the bed. he traced his tongue along my lip, and pressed hard—but not too hard against me, exploring my mouth with his tongue.

"not this shit again," we heard roscoe's voice, causing elijah to pull away and let out a frustrated sigh.

"ya niggas need ta' just date already or somethin'." he chuckled, i leaned back up and fixed myself.

"why you always gotta walk in on some shit, nosy ass nigga." elijah mugged him, "we 'bout to go do what we talked about earlier nigga." roscoe gave him a look.

"oh yeah. get out so i can talk to rai." he dismissed him, roscoe left the room mumbling stuff. "rai can you sit here while we go handle somethin'?" he asked me.

"why can't i just go with you guys?" i huffed and crossed my arms. "because you just can't bro." he rolled his eyes.

𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩?

"fine," i mumbled. "just watch tv or something until i get back." he said as he put on his hoodie, i only nodded and got fully on the bed, getting under the cover.

i watched as he left the room, i then heard the front door close. sighing, i grabbed the remote and went to netflix, turning back to riverdale. i then grabbed my phone off of his nightstand and posted a tiktok on instagram to keep myself occupied.

𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯..

𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 3 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲.𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚: you dotty's so
called best friend right?

yeah. why?

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲.𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚: watch ya back😂😂.

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐃𝐃𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄. 𝐈 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥🙎🏾‍♀️

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧?

𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘