All I wamt for Christmas is you,..... to suck my dick

All I want for Christmas.. Is you.

(To cum all over my dick)

A Letty Tale

Lewis was sitting on the bed of their ( CHRISTMAS) vacation home, Betty was too. Lewis sigheddddddddddddddd.... It was sunset... after dinner.. And Lewis was craving a dessert,,, that only Betty could give him......

"Hey..... Betty, can I ask you something...?"

Betty, looked concerned at his forlorn expression...... "Sure.... What is it...??""

He bite his lip. " I heard you were craving some.... Vitamin d.........AS IN...!!!! VITAMIN DICK........!!!!!!!

GASP!" Betty gasped.

She gasped before replying with a gasp, "Oh..." he continued, "I want you... to fuck the fucking hell out of me omg top me im sooo horny please fuck me top me please im just your little bitch please i want to fuck...................................."

Betty looked surprised... then a lust grew over her eyes........then she grew concerned but still lustyyyyyyyyyyy." But... I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN... do it right..... " "I know you can...." He said, his ripped jeans becoming very, very noticeable. "Okay..... If you're sure.............."

Lewis threw off his clothes, and then her clothes as well, her panties were soaked.. But so were his.. They were both wearing cute lingerie.. His pink... hers black......

they were ready for a night full of baby making......

Lewis layed on the bed, his big sexy penis throbbing.... He wanted her to touch him..................

She obliged.....

Gently cupping his sexy sexy penis......

She began to suck........

He moaned...

" AAAHH AAH HHHHHH AHHHHH OOOHHH... OHH.H.... BETTY......" hIS HIPS BUCKED. Betty was sucking on that huge dick, much like a crow digging at the remains of a corpse

. So good......... Lewis thought..... He wanted to make her feel good too... So he gently stopped her with a hand to her head.....

"Betty...... lay on your stomach and spread your legs...I want to be inside you..."

Betty looked shocked... "But what about a condom..." Lewis smirked "No needs for that. Honey.... We're making babies tonight............."

Betty blushed..... She moved to the ideal position...... and Lewis gently started thrusting.... All was well..

Until Betty requested he stoppp

"Aaaaahhh..... C-can you flip me over...? I wanna see you..."

Lewis was touched, in the midst of getting hot and heavy, he really stopped to think 'aw my girlfriend likes to look at me how sweet'

But IT didn't last.. Not with his hard, slick penis...... ACHING for her sweet, pink pussy...

He did as he was told and the payoff was heavenly....

A lovely Betty with her legs all spread, waiting to milk his long, thick penis.... He began thrusting her....... Her tight, small walls hugging her huge, huge cock....... It was amazing

"Ohhhhh.. Have my babies........ Such a good girl..... You take me so well..."

Betty moaned..... It was so good...... she wanted his seed so bad...... he reached a hand between them, and started rubbing her clit....that got her seeing stars....

. "Aaahhh......" Lewis moaned at how tight she clenched..... Familiar with the sensation... he could guess what was coming, literally 'cuming' next..

"Ohhhhhhh.. Baby.. are you close~?"

Betty could barely speak, but managed to moan out.. "Ohh.. ohh... yess..... I am... ahh......"

"Good... sucha good girl.. Cum all over my cock.. I'm gonna get you so pregnant..... Such a good girl......"

Betty did as she was told, completely milking his nice, soaking member. He was soon to follow. They both groaned, riding out their massive climaxes.

But that wasn't the end, not even close...

Lewis began biting her, marking her body with hickies... a rare possessive streak in such a sweet, considerate person....

But Lewis had his flaws too... He wanted her all to himself... and he was gonna maek sure the world knew who she belonged too... Even requesting a few hickies from her, as a statement of their mutual ownership over each other.

He wanted that lovely, possessive, obsessive kind of love.... And it was his biggest secret.... Other than his preferred nickname in bed.....

Betty moaned as he nibbled, kissed, and sucked many areas of her skin,,, before they were ready for round two... which began, not a moment to soon, not a second too late... it was..

Amazing....

He thrusted into her a second time, "You know... I think this should be the last round of the night..."

Betty gave a pouty look. "Awww.. already..??"

He giggled at that. "What, you wanna keep going?"

"Well... yeah... of course.."

He grinned, a devilish but sexxxyyyyy grin....

"Okay..... But I have one request...."

"Wh-what is it..."

"Call me the name I told you to... If you don't... I'll have to punish you..."

Betty tried to remember as best as she could... not exactly an easy task when he was slamming her into the mattress.

"Ah.. I don't remember..... I really don;t know, Lewis..."

"Really..? I'm really gonna have to punish you now....." he slowed his thrusts, and began biting her once more.

"MMmmm!! Aaah....mmm.." Betty moaned like a wolf howling at the moon, somehow.

It really got Lewis going ;)

He growled.....

"Grrrr... rr..... Such a good, good girl... call me Mistress..."

"Aah.. m-miss.. Ahhh... ahhhmmmmmghmmm.." she tried,,.....

"Come on,,, you can do it... be a good girl..."

He gently coaxed her, speeding up his thrusts.

" AAAAAAH-AAHH..... M-MISSTRESS..."

'+

"Good... such a good girl..." He smiled at his little puddle of lust.

AND THEN SUDDENLY, Princess_Dixie21 BURST THROUGH THE DOOR.

'can we all do it together pls" is what the fucking intruder, jesus fucking christ, said.

But Lewis and Betty ignored her.

They continued to fuck, drawn to each other like two moths, miserably trying to reach the moon, but unlike the pathetic moths that dont understand space and the other barriers keeping them from the moon, fucking idiots,

The two completely understood baby making ;)

And so, they proceeded to cum for like what the third or fourth time who's keeping track even.

And baby making, they did. Betty was like super pregnant lol embarrassing jesus what a wh

It was a Christmas to remember that's for sure.

The End.