𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do not rattle her or move her around, we already had problems with keeping her here because of the humans and their unsatisfiable need of gaining power and constant control" The green bot spoke, arms crossed as they all hung around the young girl's bed.

Equuleus shook her head at that, "Are they going to experiment on me? And then lock me away?" she asked, a small fearful tone in her voice and she wished she did not show it or have it but she was unable to stop it from showing.

All of the heads of the mechs in the room snapped over towards her and jazz was the first one to shake his head as Ironhide spoke. "Do not fear young femmling, they will not lay a hand on you. We will not allow them to" his voice hard as he promised her with conviction that she would never fall into their human hands.

"The big bot is right, kid, we would never allow them to take ya" jazz added in, his voice was warm and his eyes seemed so too as she looked at him and she felt her body relax at that.

"Now, while that is over will you tell us by primus how you got those abilities?" and her eyes snapped over towards the medic of the team. She looked away from his eyes as she contemplated what she would say, she wondered if she would even tell him but she knew she had to tell them the truth.

After moments of silence, she spoke. "From my father" was her response but she knew she had to continue to elaborate.

"He was a man of science and after my mother died, he wanted to take revenge. So he had started experimenting with my blood" the painful memories of how he ignored her wails and her incessant sobbing. "He had gotten caught though but the police didn't find anything related to what he was doing, so they sent me to live with my aunt" she shrugged and looked away from their eyes, the memories resurfacing.

They all stayed quiet for mere moments before jazz piped up. "Was it painful?" he asked slowly, eyes glued onto the girl who seemed like she was stuck in a daze and one that seemed extremely hurtful and tender.

She paused at that and wondered how he had guessed that and she decided to answer with full honesty. "It did, it was exceptionally excruciating" and she watched as jazz processed that information, watched as his hands curled into a fist and his eyes hardened into something she couldn't really recognize.

"Where can I find that scum?" Ironhide growled, but Equuleus shook her head at that. "He killed himself long ago in the prison cell, wishing to reunite with my mother" she laid down in the bed and silence ensued quickly after.

"I think that is all for today, I will fill Optimus in on your condition but you will continue to rest here without having any interruptions" he showed her a stern warning look and turned towards the other two bots. "I will also inform him of this new information" he mumbled, too low for the young girl to hear and the other two nodded in confirmation.

"Off you go, out of my med bay" he ushered them off and turned down the lights in the room. "You should get some more rest Equuleus" his voice turned soothing as he watched the young girl lay down and fall asleep. His eyes not straying from her and making sure she was asleep before he continued with his work, checking in on her every thirty minutes or so to make sure her chest rose up and down.

.・゜゜・ ・゜゜・.

Equuleus shifted as she soon started to wake up, her body feeling sluggish but she felt more well-rested than she had in the last couple of months.

"Feel better?" A deep baritone questioned.

Her eyes quickly rose up to find the prime in front of her. He looked at her with his eyes and she couldn't help but feel as if he knew everything about her as if he knew everything in the world from how he acted and spoke. She simply nodded her head and reached for the water cup that was near her bed.