chapter 3

Luca

I'm outside having a smoke with a few of the officers in the club, we hear the gates start to open we all look in the direction of them and see a matte black McLaren coming into the lot "who the fuck?" Jasper my Sargent at arms says what we are all thinking. The car parks, whoever came through that gate has a code but I'm still on edge I don't know anyone with that kind of money.

The passanger door opens and Parker steps out. I thought he was with his sister?

He rounds the car and the window goes down I get a glimpse of auburn hair. Holy fuck it's her car.

"Parker got himself a sugar momma?" Jasper asks.

"Nope that's his sister. Remember you saw her at the hospital... the doctor." I say still staring at Parker talking to his sister.

"Her man must be loaded. I mean I know doctors make allot but I dont think they make that kind of money especially when they are as young as her."

"You're probaly right"

Parker never said she was single just that his nephews dad wasn't in the picture. Parker steps back from the car and hold his arms out. I see Peyton get out of the car and hug her brother. I should have looked away I thought she was sexy in her scrubs and lab coat. It's nothing compared to her in cut off Jean shorts and a tanktop.

She gets back in the car waves her brother off and leaves out the gate. Parker makes his way towards us. "Yall can pick your Jaws up now"

"How rich is her husband?" Jasper asks

'No husband" Parker shrugs pulling out his cigarette pack and lighting one up.

"Boyfried, sugar daddy whatever."

" Nope she's single"

"You're telling me she picked out and paid for that vehicle herself?" The amount of shock in Jasper voice is unmistakable

"Yep, she's badass you should see her house it's ridiculous. She literally has a water fall in her pool. And the race track she's having built in the back for the four wheeelers and dirt bikes is gonna be sick as fuck. And that's just her summer car. She has a range rover in the garage too"  He sighs

" what the fuck is she doing running a cartel?" I ask him I can't wrap my head around this shit.

"Nope she's a fucking genius. She's really good at stock markets and crypto currency. What fifteen year old do you know with a black Amex card and a brand new escalade? I wish she was my mom"

"And she's hot" Jasper says

"Fuck off now you don't have an invitation and you can only blame yourself."

"An invitation to what?" I ask scepticly..

"My nephews sweet sixteen they are gonna have dirk bike races, four wheeler races, food, the pool, im sure my sister has a couple surprises up her sleeve too. I ain't never been more excited to go to a kids birthday party in my entire life."

"Come on man I promise I won't say anything else about your sexy sister" Jasper pleads.

"Nope, you coming prez?"

"Hell yeah count me in. So how did the talk with the nephew go?" I ask

"He's not a bad kid. All teenagers skip school." He shrugs "As for the last fight he got in, he did the right thing by breaking dudes jaw."

"He broke another kids jaw?"

"No. He broke a man's jaw who disrespected my sister and called her out of name. I guess she went on a couple dates with the guy broke it off and the guy showed up to her house acting like a cry baby bitch and got taught a lesson in respect by teenager" He barks out a laugh.