merry Christmas dear💕

Ok these will be headcanons,not a full story,but maybe I'll add a short story at the end. I'm doing this on Christmas Eve because I know I won't be able to make one on Christmas day lol,I hope you like this sorry it's not much tho ok let's do this😎😎

•you and mephone like cuddling up in his bed when it's colder than usual,most of the time you're the big spoon but sometimes he likes messing around with you and take that place lol

•when it came to gifts mephone knew exactly what you wanted,it made you smile that he knew you so well.

•lightbulb likes inviting you and mephone on dubbel dates (I can't spell) even tho you two aren't together yet.

•once paint brush found out you two did "that" they could not look at you the same again lol.

•you liked to (the thing your good at) most of the time,it was so fun while mephone dose a lot of paperwork.

•sometimes when your sleeping mephone likes to give you kisses on the head even tho he doesn't know what he's doing

Ok that's all bye-

                                 Oh no😯

                                 Oh no 😧

    I'm the biggest bird I'm the biggest bird

I'm kidding lol

        I'll give you a short story 😌

                                 Y/n's POV

I was just waking up when mephone was making something in the kitchen, I was surprised and walked up to him

"Good morning dear" as I said with a bit of a low tone.mephone looked at me and responded with "good morning beautiful ❤️" I smiled as I hugged him from behind giving him a kiss on the cheek,I let go and walked over to the bathroom about to get ready for the day mephone told me there was a towel ready for me in the bathroom.

Once I was done I went to go get my clothes,
I put on a nice pair of pants, a big t-shirt
And a jacket,I walk to the table ready for breakfast and it was my favorite (insert of the favorite breakfast food you like) I gave him I peck on the lips and went to go sit and eat my food, mephone sat next to me as we had a conversation, once we were done we went to have the best day ever...

*Ice cracking with Christmas music playing in the background* "I~ don't want a lot for Christmas..." "Y-y/n what are you doing"
"Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree" "what the fuck is happening with my girlfriend" "I just want you for my own...MORE than you could ever know...make my wish come true~~~"
"What's your wish dear 😅" "all I want for Christmas...is......you~~" "aww y/n" "I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED..your dic-"

Ok that's enough Wattpad for me today 🙂

Help 😃