contest you say?

Ok listen this story is gonna have y/n or also known as the reader,be a strong independent person cuz in this the reader is non binary 😯

So there will be they them pronouns
And maybe I'll write the crossover of bfb and ii even tho I don't watch ii that much I've only watched season 3 of ii so sorry I'll catch up on the past seasons ok 😭

           Hope you like the story 😀

                         Y/ns pov (ofc)

I was walking around my house for some damn reason,and I spotted a poster on my houses side and went to go look at it,it had loads of word that I ignored lol but there was a sentence that cought my attention,

It said this mephone dude would be hosting a game show and would be starting in a few days ,I was surprised that this would happen.i rushed to my friend paint brush's house and rapidly knocked on his door.

They opened that door with a annoyed look saying "ok what the hell do you want" they shouted.i was upset that they yelled at me and said "sorry I knocked on your door so early but look what I found" I said as I handed paint brush the paper,as they read the paper there eyes widened at the sentence that also cought my attention the first time I read it.they asked "why are you showing me this?" I was going to respond but was interrupted by someone adding to our conversation,it was lightbulb.ofc she would be here,she said "well paint-ster I think the reason they showed you this is because they think we as a friend group would be great going to a reality show"she said as she winked at the tall paint brush.i was confused and said,well yes but I was just curious if you two wanted to join,not me 😅"I responded with a light tone. Lightbulb looked at me in disbelief and said "well that makes no sense we should go as a group we've been doing that ever since we were kids y/n why don't you want to come"ending that sentence in a sad tone.i was already feeling bad that I made lightbulb upset and said "fine.if you two go to this game show then I'll join" lightbulb looked at me in excitement and gave me a strong hug as she said "thank you thank you THANK YOU!" as she ran off going to get something...what was I getting myself into ( ---_---U)

Ok that is all for this chapter I hope you liked it

             And tempest don't judge me ok 😭

               Who's the right person 😰😰😰