on my way to love

Bro the tilte is so damn cringe 😭😭😭

                         Y/n's POV (slay)

         As I was packing my stuff I spotted
My (animal of choice) rubbing my leg.i picked them up and said "sorry bud but you can't come with me " as I lightly hug them.my pet gave me a little frown and sat in my bag,I thought it was so cute how bad they wanted to go with me but I had to leave them :(. My mother/father/family member was going to take care of them tho..so it'll be fine.

As I headed my way to paint brushs house to tell them and lightbulb that it was time to go I knocked oh the door and waited...no one answered,so I knocked harder and said"..umm paint brush a-are you there?" I was a bit scared that something might of happened.and I opened the door and I heard something coming from upstairs and I speed walked up the stairs and opened there bedroom door and said "is everything oka-".........I will cry if I even type this in bro....they where having se- I'm sorry ok 😭
But yes they where having sex 😃 so yeah you just walked into that and you closed the door and just sat down in the hallway and regreted your every life decision.and lightbulb ran out and saw that you were traumatized by the sight and she picked you up and put you in the car.as she walked away saying "god that was embarrassing.." as I regained conscious and relisted I was in the car already and paint brush was starting the car with lightbulb next to them.i was so sad mad and scared at the same damn time saying to myself (Jesus please help me 😃) and I just fell asleep in the backseat.

When I woke up we where at the airport and I was confused and asked "why are we at the airport?" And lightbulb responded "obviously to go to the contest"and paint brush said "well the contest is in jAMaiCa so yeah"

I was so confused I could barely walk.lightbulb asked if I was ok and I said "No 😃" you were still traumatized by what you witnessed.and the second you walked in the airport your flight was already called it was a ✨ miracle ✨

As y'all walked twords your seat you saw the most crazyest thing.it was nickel in a flight attendant outfit (don't ask ok 🤣)you giggled a bit and you sat down you were so tired even after you slept the entire ride here.you just fell asleep in your seat and again slept the whole ride.

Once y'all were there you woke up (AGAIN)

As you walked out talking to lightbulb you spotted the host and he was FINE! (Cuz he dressed in a suit to look good for the first meet up lol) you eyed him up and down and said "damn he looks like a snack" lightbulb looked at youw with wide eyes she did not expect that you would fall in love with the host already.she said "wow I did not expect that from you" as she elbowed you in the side of your arm lightly.but he heard you and said "thank you 😅" he blushed a bit and smiled.you smiled back as you walked up to him saying "I'm y/n,nice to meet you~" (sorry but y/n will be a bit flirty so just pretend you're saying something else if you don't like it)

Mephone looked at you with a red face and said while shaking you hand "I-i'm mephone nice to meet you t-too" he studered a bit and you could tell he was already a bottom lol as you winked before leaving.  

Lightbulb said "wow that was a quick,I thought you were the last one to make a move on someone that quickly hahaha"

As you looked at her with a bit of a angry face but it lightened into a laugh.you and lightbulb walked twords ojs hotel cuz y'all booked a room over there already as you walked past your room you realized you just walked past it you quickly turned around saying bye cuz you had to lay down as you turned around you saw mephone walking into the room next to yours and he locked the door so you just ignored it.you say on the sofa and watched TV for a bit before getting ready for bed,as you walked twords your bed you spotted a paper on your night stand and read it,it said "dear y/n I know you like mephone I would love to talk to you about it >:) text me once you read this

Lightbulb-

       I sighed and said to myself (well I guess I'll be staying up a bit later to night)

              DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE
                                😭😭😭😭

THATS 826 WORDS 😃