MW2 Fic: ❤️🧸

Two Loving Uncles Standing to the Beat
A Short Story
(The generator came up with the story name ok?)

By: Kathryne J. Hopes
(That's apparently my pen name :D )

Warning(s): It makes ZERO fucking sense man...😭✋️

Anyways...
Enjoy this madness I call a story! <3
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
3rd Person POV:

James Simons was thinking about Simon Riley again,Simon was a Soft Saint with Athletic Hand and Blonde Neck..

James walked over to the window and reflected on his Dark surroundings..He had always loved Comfy TF141 Compound with its thirsty,troubled Trees..It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Sad..

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone,It was the a Soft figure of Simon Riley..

James gulped..He glanced at his own reflection..He was a Tall,Dark,Beer drinker with Tall Hand and Slim Neck. His friends saw him as an abundant, ancient Angel..Once,he had even revived a dying,Toddler..

But not even a Tall person who had once revived a dying,Toddler,was prepared for what Simon had in store today...

The Sun shone like Hugging Dog, making James Surprised..James grabbed a Small Ring that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers..

As James stepped outside and Simon came closer,he could see the zealous smile on his face..

Simon gazed with the affection of 5761 Kind confused Cat..He said,in hushed tones,"I love you and I want a hug.." Simon says..

James looked back,even more Surprised and still fingering the Small Ring. "And I love you dearly Simon.." he replied..

They looked at each other with Happy feelings,like two blue,bored Birds Loving at a very Caring Simon's Birthday,which had Classical music playing in the background and two Loving uncles Standing to the beat...

James regarded Simon's Athletic Hand and Blonde Neck.."I feel the same way!" revealed James with a delighted grin...

Simon looked Overjoyed,his emotions blushing like a broad,boiling Book..

Then Simon came inside for a nice drink of Beer...

THE END
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
I have NO fucking clue what any of that meant or was supposed to be...😭✋️
And I didn't get the "Blonde Neck" or the "Athletic Hand" at all...

This story made absolutely NO FUCKING sense man...💀✋️

Anyways...See ya'll in the next abomi-...I mean story.. :) <3

Made: Dec/24th/2022
Finished: Dec/24th/2022

Words: 410