Chapter VI

English: Normal text
Other language: Underlined text or italic
Thoughts: ' Italic'

A/N: Aight, I was looking through the comments.
1. Thank you all for commenting your opinions! I'll try my best to deliver good longer chapters!
2. Thank you to those who said you are reading for the mc and Vin!!
Before starting, here's a drawing of Vin and Salem ( the oc I will be using as a base for Y/n. The outfit remains the same, but it's up to you how mc looks of course!)
Left: Vin
Right: Salem (Why the hell are you wearing a random skirt? I don't know)

 The outfit remains the same, but it's up to you how mc looks of course!)Left: VinRight: Salem (Why the hell are you wearing a random skirt? I don't know)

——————————————————————————————————————————

"Yooo bitch, you're up!"

The sudden sound of the voice made me sit up from my bed, and I hit my forehead on something.

"Mother fucker!" Ah so the 'something' was Vin. He rubbed his head to ease the pain. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. Once my vision cleared, I realized that there were two people standing right behind him looking amused.

"O-hh shit, hi, uh morning. " I said flustered. This is embarrassing. "Wait, why are you both here?"

"We knocked on your door and called for you for so long, but you wouldn't answer." Vin frowned.

"He started to get worried." William smiled. "I just so happened to pass by, when I saw Louis and Vin by the door."

"Ah, sorry  to bother you two, and Vin, buddy, you know my sleepy ass can't hear you while I'm literally sleeping. Damn my forehead hurts. Also, you got worried?" I hissed a bit, rubbing the spot to soothe it.

"Ain't my fault your dumbass can't hear. And no, I did not, they are making things up." Vin crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks.

"He was. He was knocking hard on the door and almost told me to break it down." Louis looked away to avoid eye contact with my best friend.
Vin gasped dramatically, "I would never! And I didn't. He's making it up."

"Wait for real? I deadass almost believed him." Vin gapped at this. "So what are we doing today?" I asked as I got out of bed. I carefully folded the blanket and neatened out the bed sheet. Then I backed up a bit, admiring my work.

"For now, Louis will be bringing you out to town. I have checked my schedule and have nothing planned for today. It would be nice to go out as well."

"Fuck yeah! I'll get ready quickly." I rushed to the bathroom.

"William and Louis said they are gonna head down to the dining room for breakfast or something. I'm gonna wait outside your room,'kay? They also left some clothes for you!"

"Okay!"
.
.
.
.
After I was done with the bath, I wrapped the towel around myself and went into the room. On the bed, sat a neatly folded pile of clothes. 'I wonder whose these are..'