𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

ابدأ من البداية

"I'd look stupid if I just acted as if nothing happened or should I apologize?" she grumbled.

Quan let out a hefty laugh, choking from the smoke, "Nah, me and you both know ya ass not finna' apologize to that boy."

She feigned a stunned face, shoving his shoulder before she let out giggles of her own. "You're correct, so what do I do?"

Throughout his long friendship with Elias, Quan began to look at Laney as a younger sister himself. He knew she was stubborn, probably more stubborn than anyone he'd ever met. So he knew that telling her to apologize wouldn't go over well. "Take ya ass out there and dance and act normal until he wanna talk my heart."

That's the advice he would've given her if this situation included anyone else but Notti, but it did so he muttered up the best piece of advice he had.

"I think you should apologize to Notti."

⋆*

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 likes to think that she at all times can remain calm and collected, she usually can. But when it comes to Notti it's like all rationality leaves her mind. Usually, she can control her emotions, and remain calm and controlled, but when she senses that Notti may be possibly irate even if it's not with her suddenly she finds herself in the eye of the storm, consumed with no control.

Maybe that's an exaggeration, but she internalizes everything when it comes to him. She prides herself on having the ability to observe without evaluating. To peep stuff and let that be that, with the exclusion of Ethan Reyes of course.

She thinks that she assesses everything when it comes to him.

Which is how she found herself in this situation now.

Notti stood in the back, barely visible to the camera. He bopped along to the music but she could tell his mood wasn't all the way there, and she knew she was partially if not completely to blame. With a sigh, Laney trudged her way toward him standing beside him as he watched the group dance freely.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. She could see him begin to open his mouth to speak, but before he could talk the girl continued on, "for pressuring you, I'm not used to us not talking about everything, and I'm sorry for discrediting your feelings, you don't have to tell me Notti. It's Not my place to intrude on your feelings and you don't have to explain anything to me, it only has to make sense to you."

She didn't turn to face him during her declaration, already knowing he'd be wearing a smug smirk across his face, her prediction was confirmed when he muttered his next words. "Did you just apologize to me, my heart?" he laughed.

Laney couldn't help the scoff that fell from her lips as he began to pull her into his side. "Shut up Notti," she grumbled returning his side hug. "And forgive me."

"I wasn't mad at you, you never get mad at me when I press you. No need to be forgiven."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Come to the front with me?" she invited, Notti smiled down at her, his tongue pressing against the inside of his cheek, "okay."

⋆*⋆*⋆*⋆*

When she reached the front Laney was immediately tugged in front of the camera. Notti found himself nestled between Dd and Ddot as Laney yelled out the lyrics of her brother's song Chacha.

The trio laughed as the siblings unintentionally mimicked every move each other did. For Elias, it was almost like looking in the mirror.

As he stood behind Laney, he smiled proudly as she belted his lyrics out louder than the rest of the group. It was obvious the younger girl was her brother's carbon copy, his little mini-me as he liked to say.