14.

NARRATIVE POV.

Adriana eventually took dd back. They had many long late-night talks and he had proven that he was all for her. dd is still blowing up. He's been working extra hard on the music and Adriana is extremely proud. That's all she's ever wanted for him.

ADRIANA'S POV
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 6:31 pm.
dd and David Jr's birthday.

today is dd and junior's birthday but I still have to go to work. So, I woke up, brushed my teeth, got ready, got the kids ready, and got in my car. While I was driving dd called. So I answered. "hey ma heart. Happy birthday" I said smiling while looking at the road. "thank you. Where's my son at?" Said dd as he moved his head closer to the screen. "Hold on," I said stopping at the red light. "baby, look Daddy on the phone" I grabbed my phone from the phone holder and gave it to the baby. Dd was just talking to him and jr was talking to dd in his cute little voice. When I got to my Sisters house I took the phone back. "dd I'll call you on my break. I'm about to drop the kids off and then ima go to work." I said turning off my car and opening the door. "Aii safety ma heart," he said. "Safety." He then hung up. I took Alanis and jr out of the car and I texted my sister.

 I took Alanis and jr out of the car and I texted my sister

she opened the door and took the baby as Alanis ran inside.

"Thank you for watching them," I said giving her the baby bag. "Of course. What time are you getting them?" She said putting Jr on the floor so he can crawl around her house.

"I get out at 2:30 but I'll pick them up at 3:30 because I have to go get DD's present and jr's."

"Alr. I'll see u then."

I walked away from her door as she shut it and went back to my car.

LATER THAT DAY.
2:34 pm.

I just got out of work and I drove to the mall to pick up the presents.

DD'S PRESENTS.

- Chain that says 'Osama'

- A watch

- Amiri jeans

- black & white low dunks

- $5,000

DAVID JR PRESENTS.

- 'onyx' foam runners.

- black & white low dunks.

- baby puffer

- Military black 4's

- Lightning 4's

- cool grey high top 11's

- a chain that says 'david'

After picking up the presents, I went to get the kids. After getting the kids I went home and told dd to come over.

when dd arrived at my house, I told him to sit in the living so that I could do something quickly. I walked upstairs and grabbed the presents and brought them downstairs. "here, dd," I said as I placed 2 small boxes, a sneaker box, an Amiri bag, and an envelope. he looked at me and smiled. "thank you, baby. Te Quiero mucho. (I love you so much.)" he got up off the couch and hugged me. He still didn't open his gifts. "alright. Open the gifts." I said pushing him away from me. He opened his gifts and after each one, he thanked me and went on to open the next.

LATER THAT DAY.
8:49 pm

We decided not to do anything big like a party for their birthdays. Instead, we hung out at my house and watched movies on the couch for hours

"Mommy, can we watch Mulan?" Said Alanis as she cuddled up next to me. "Of course, baby," I said putting my arm around her.

We put on 'Mulan' and laid together on our couch. All of the thoughts in our minds went away and we focused on the movie.

After the movie finished the kids fell asleep. DD and I picked them up and brought them to their beds.

After placing the kids in their beds, we went to my bed and laid there in silence.

Moments later I felt DD's lips against my bare shoulder. He pecked my shoulder and we drifted off to sleep.

- any comments/ suggestions/ ideas?

- short chapter.

- comment or I'll dig up your dead granny 🙄.