8.

ADRIANA POV.
❤️ - • - <3 ❤️ <3 -•- ❤️
VALENTINES DAY
February 14, 1:04 pm.

Today is Valentine's Day and it's Alanis' first Valentine's Day! We have a photo shoot planned for 3:00 pm so I'm getting me and Alanis ready.

ALANIS' OUTFIT

AT THE PHOTO SHOOT

AT THE PHOTO SHOOT.

Alanis' took her photos first and then me and dd took ours. After I posted them on insta.

(Use ur imagination)

LATER THAT DAY.

Dd has a dinner planned for 7:00 and it's currently 6:28. I just got out of the shower and I'm wearing this red dress.

 I just got out of the shower and I'm wearing this red dress

Fast forward to the restaurant.

me and dd are at the restaurant eating and enjoying our day when suddenly this bitch Maya walks in. "oh hell no." I said out loud. Dd just looked at me confused "what is it?" He said. "Maya," I said seriously. "What about her?" Said the boy. Ugh, he's so slow sometimes. "She's here," I said as I put my fork down. dd asked, "do u wanna leave?" I just looked at him and shook my head no. "I'm not letting her ruin my day with you," I said as I picked my fork back up.

We were finished with our food and we had just paid for dinner as we were leaving we see Mayanis walking up to us. I just rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. She walks up to us and ignores me but starts touch on DD's chest. "Hey Papi," she said. Dd pushed her a Lil bit and made a face of disgust. She was still touchin him. So, I grabbed her hand and moved it and then I said "keep ya dirty ass hands off my nigga, you fuckin thot." I grabbed DD's hand and we walked away. "Ion want yo nigga you dusty bitch." She said. Not gonna lie... it pissed me off but I had to get home to my kid so, therefore, I let it be. As we walked out she yelled things like 'pussy' and 'treesh' but I know who I am and those things are not it.

We got in the car and drove to my house. The car ride was silent.

dd ended up staying the night and we watched movies and chilled with Lani.

——————————————————

AUTHORS NOTES

——————————————————

- another short one

- I'm running out of ideas and this book just started.

- any suggestions/ ideas?

- lmk how you feel about this and what you want to happen.