Defeating Lulu

"What's up dog?" Ace asks as he and the others quickly arrive at the top of a building seeing Lulu forcing Krypto to choose between who to save.

"Ugh what is this? PAW Patrol?" Lulu asks annoyedly.

"I thought I told you guys to stay put." Krypto says.

"And since when do we ever listen to you? Besides we have your back." Alexis says.

"Boo! I'm bored! Let's get to the fiery crash." Lulu says as she throws an air plane.

"You save Superman." Krypto says.

"From a rocket?" Ace asks.

"I trust you." Krypto says as he flies off.

"Okay but from a rocket though?" Ace asks as the group looks up at the rocket.

"How are we supposed to get up there?" Alexis asks.

"Hop on y'all. Because this pig right here [in deep voice] is about to go ham." PB says as the group gets on her as she grows to a giant size allowing Merton to push Alexis, Chip and Ace up to the rocket.

"You're up kid. Open it like a can of tuna. Alexis see what you can do about slowing down those jets." Ace says.

"On it." Alexis says as she begins to use ice and wind to try and slow the fire of the jets as ace and chip begin to work on getting inside after the Justice League before he manages to free them only to send the group flying toward the ground as PB then catches the group.

"Hey guys. Big fan." PB says.

"Um... You all see the giant pig too right?" Batman asks before the group frees him and the other Justice League members.

"Oh that isn't good." Alexis says as the group hears commotion and sees a giant monstrous Lulu fighting with Krypto.

"Try to keep up turtle." The Flash says as he runs off with Merton as the others except for Black Canary and Alexis run off to help fight.

"Well a beautiful howler at my side. This should be interesting. It's okay girl. I won't hurt you." Black Canary says as she goes to touch Alexis only for her to growl and back up in response.

"Krypto." Alexis says worriedly.

"You wanna save him don't you girl?" Black Canary says as Alexis looks at Krypto whining seeing him struggling.

"Of course." Alexis says as she looks at Black Canary.

"Trust me. I won't let something happen to you or Krypto." Black Canary says as Alexis looks at her unsurely before nodding and following her as they begin helping the others fight Lulu before Lulu sends the group flying back alongside Krypto.

"Watch you pathetic pooch as I destroy everyone you care for. And there's nothing in the world you can do to stop me." Lulu says as she uses her powers to keep everyone at bay.

"You're right Lulu there's nothing I can do in this world to stop you." Krypto says.

"What are you talking about man? And why was your syntax so oddly structured in that sentence?" Ace asks.

"Krypto... What are you gonna do?" Alexis asks as she whines struggling to stand up.

"Keep an eye on Supes for me." Krypto says as he flies off toward the sun.

"Krypto no!" Alexis shouts in alarm.

"No. Not the Solar Paw Punch." PB says.

"The juice box thing? But that'll kill him." Ace says.

"No!" Alexis says fearfully.

"You were right Ace. I am a few guineas short of a pig." Lulu says as she picks the group up before the Justice League comes running to help them only to get thrown at the ground as Lulu then drops as Krypto comes flying at her and hits her with a solar power punch causing a huge blast.

"Krypto! Ace!" Alexis shouts in alarm as Ace jumps up at the last minute shielding Krypto.

*Timeskip*

"Man it sucks being a canine shield. I think my teeth are still glowing." Ace says as he and Krypto wake up as the others come over.

"You saved my life man." Krypto says.

"Hey well you were in the middle of saving ours." Ace says.

"Krypto! You're alright!" Alexis says as she nuzzles Krypto happily.

"Of course. I'm super aren't I?" Krypto asks as he smiles at Alexis earning a smile from her.

"What about me over here? Your poor adoptive brother?" Ace asks as Alexis chuckles.

"Oh Ace." Alexis says as she nuzzles Ace.