Shelter Pets

"Hey guys." Alexis says as she comes into the pet shop after waiting for the humans to leave.

"Alexis where you been girl?" Ace asks happily as he smiles at Alexis.

"Oh just running around. The usual. Still keeping on the run to avoid the humans though." Alexis says.

"Still trying to catch you huh?" PB asks.

"Yep but they're not going to." Alexis says as she smiles at sits down.

"They will eventually." Lulu says as Alexis looks at her.

"No they won't Lulu and if you're just gonna be a negative Nancy you're welcome to stay in here." Alexis says.

"Wait. You're busting us out?" Ace asks happily as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. I'm just waiting until tonight though. I saw that white dog bust you earlier brother." Alexis says as she looks at Ace.

"Yeah. Not one of my best escape attempts." Ace says as Alexis chuckles.

"Well with luck you guys will be out of here before morning and you'll be headed to that paradise farm." Alexis says.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Chip asks.

"Yeah. Don't you want a home?" Merton asks curiously.

"Come on guys. You know me. Humans have just never really been my thing. I don't trust them. But you guys are my friends and I'm gonna help you get your freedom. Sit tight. I'll be back at dark." Alexis says as she quickly leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Okay guys don't worry. I'm gonna have- whoa! Guys! Oh no! Hold on!" Alexis shouts as she is walking toward the shelter and sees it is on fire before using her ice abilities to bust in a window.

"Alexis!" Ace says happily as Alexis goes over to him and happily nuzzles him.

"Alexis you can control elements? That means you got super powers too because of Lulu and that crystal? Just like I did with my shrinking and big abilities and Ace is indestructible?" PB asks as Alexis sees PB is now tiny.

"Uh yeah. Sure. Let's just go with that." Alexis says as she and Ace look at each other.

"No time for explanations. Help me free the others." Ace says as Alexis nods.

"Right." Alexis says as she and PB go help Chip as Ace frees Merton and sees she is now super fast before the group hides in a room.

"Oh great. I'm the only one who didn't get any super..." Chip says before he then screams as he shoots lightning from his paws.

"Come on. Let's get outta here." Ace says as the group runs out the back door.

*Timeskip*

"This is very restful." Ace says as the group is laying on the grass.

"Yes. Whoops." Chip says as he accidentally shocks Ace with lightning.

"You okay?" Alexis asks as she looks at Ace.

"Yep. Though we're gonna have to work on that." Ace says.

"I never knew the stars could be this beautiful and there's so many of them." PB says happily.

"Yeah. But they're even more beautiful out of the city." Alexis says.

"Oh yeah. I always forget that you're a wolf Alexis. Free to go where you please." PB says.

"Yeah." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Wait till we get to the farm." Merton says.

"Yeah. Everything's better at the farm." Chip says.