2.

You woke up to your arms bound to a chair. your head feels like it's spinning, and you can't feel your body.

"am...am I gonna get sold..?" you mumble out loud. you feel a small pinch on your cheek as you hear someone giggle. you focus your eyes on the voice in front of you.

you're greeted with ruby-red eyes, that are slowly blinking at you. the face starts to give a smile as a second hand is on your cheek, and they start to squish your cheeks.

"you are really pretty. " the voice says as you look at it.

it seemed to be a boy with short black hair and ruby eyes. he has sharp k-9s that make him look like a vampire of some sort. surprisingly, you didn't feel scared in the slightest.

"My name is Jacob. What's your name?" he asks as he continues to play with your cheeks. you slowly blink, too drugged out of your mind to answer.

"you must be the original then...your way prettier than the others..." he says as he keeps staring at your face.

"Can I kiss you? I want to kiss you..." you give a slow blink, not regarding his request. he looks at you with sad eyes, realizing his brother must've drugged you hard.

"I'm not going to take advantage of you like that..." he sighs before untying you and laying you on the conveniently placed bed in the corner.

"I have to go now...if my brother finds out that I touched you he'll kill me. bye..." he sadly says as he moves a raggedy blanket on top of you to protect you from the cold basement.

-

"What were you doing in the basement?" He asked me as I froze. I didn't think he was home.

"I wanted to see who it was this time...I wanted to see who I'm disposing of this time." I lied on the spot. He clicked his tongue as he glared at me from the living room couch.

"You're a lucky bastard you know that? I know you lying. But my cameras aren't fully operational just yet." He growls as he picks up his book.

I can feel myself start to exhale the breath I was holding in as I walked away from my maniac of a brother.

Despite how much he hates me, I still love him. That's why I haven't called the police about his crimes.

That, and he'd get away with them anyways.

-

You woke up to pressure on your lips as someone moaned. You look to see Jaden attacking your lips relentlessly.

You gasp as you start to thrash in your confinement, realizing you've been tied up yet again, but Jaden only takes this as an opportunity to explore your mouth.

He moans at the taste of your mouth, and you continue to struggle against your attacker. You bite his lip as he gives a small groan and rips his mouth Fromm yours.

He angrily looks down at you before smiling, lapping up the blood seeping from his lips.

"You're a little feisty..." he looks you down as he grabs your chin.

"W-where am I?" You stutter under his gaze. He coos at your fear as he caressed your cheek.

"You're home silly!" He says as he boops your nose. You look up at him in disgust as you move back from him. He frowns at your action as you glare at him.

"T-this isn't my home..." you spit out. You look around to see yourself in some type of dingy room, concrete walls with a sink and a raggedy bed.

"Well, obviously you won't be in here forever. You're my precious little darling, I can't have you in this virus-ridden place." He seethes as he leans in, his face directly facing yours.