'No'

'No'

Amiru was taken a back.

'Hwhat? Why not?!'

Cale sigh and calmly answer.

'Its unnecessary, look we are just some 15 year olds, who murder some scumbags, that does not mean we are some superhero, actively cleaning the world from the shadow..We are not..It also would be a burden for us, if it some big shit organizations, they may tail our ass and we be running for life!' 

'Wait we are not superhero's?'

Cale pinch the bridge of his nose.

'No, Barrow! we are not hero's! '

'Aww, I wanna be a hero! Saving the innocents with cool superpowers sounds cool as fuck!'

Barrow glance at the two with star in his eyes!

'Cmon!!!, Cale, Amiru lets be hero's!!!'

the two answer sternly.

'No'

'Sure'

Cale looks at Amiru with a shock expression.

'Look, all my life is just fill with studying and socializing, life been boring and dull..Till you criminals shows up and now I am also a criminal, maybe I am acting crazy but at this point, the point I just yeeted a corpse, I dont give a shit anymore..To be honest hiding a corpse is the funnest thing i did in my life..'

Cale and Barrow stare at Amiru with a questionable expression.

'I am probably not thinking straight, but who cares, I am now a criminal and breaking the law, let me do some shit that I never did before I sentence to death by law.'

Barrow started to smile, and a laugh escape from his mouth.

'AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA hAH AHA  , Okay, Okay HEHHE Amiru you are my friend now, Lets get ontop the roof!'

Barrow walks up to Amiru and wrap his arm around her shoulder..

'Lets go eat snacks!'

Barrow and Amiru began climbing to the roof by parkouring on the multiple wall decoration, for example a decoration statue were climb by Barrow to the very top and jump to the roof infront of it.

Amiru wasn't very good at it, and wearing a dress making it even harder, but what math and physic teach her is that every single problem has a solution..She follow Barrow, and Barrow helps Amiru at the tricky bits, Cale meanwhile just accepted this and consider Amiru as an ally for now..

All 3 arrive on the roof, Cale reach it fairly quickly while Amiru was breathing hard for a bit.

'Huff, huff I made it..'

'You sure did! Here's your reward!'

LIke a shinning sun, Barrow  gave what it looks to be a a slice of cranberry pie..

Amiru appear hesitant but take it nonetheless..

'Cmon, try it..'

Cale appear from the back encouraging Amiru to take a bite, which she did..

Her eyes widen as she taste the cranberry sauce on her tongue the soft cream cheese, the salt based  crust..

'AH delicious!!'

Barrow seeing this just smiled in satisfaction.

a small sigh could be heard but Amiru ignore it as she focus on the taste of cranberry pie.