Stage Fighting

Bunny lays out on the floor in a daze as Beck was being punched in the face by Russ. The door creaks open and Tori starts to shout.

"Beck, Bunny, hey, you guys! Leave him alone!" She jumps at him yanking on his hair and scratching his face.

"Oh, get off... What are you doing? Get off of me! Who is this chick?"

"Relax, relax, relax. Yo, yo, come on!" Andre and several other students from the class rush in and separate Tori and Russ.

"What are you doing?" The teacher demands.

"That guy was beating up Beck and Bunny was laying out on the floor."

"Oh, you poor thing." Jade comes over to where her boyfriends are standing. She brushes the lint off of Bunny's clothes and kisses him on his cheek.

"We were practicing."

"This is Russ."

"I'm Russ," he says still upset that she attacked him for no reason.

"He's a professional stuntman. I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting."

"And now, Tori says, 'What's stage fighting?'" Bunny smiles at Jade's funny impression of Tori.

"I wasn't gonna say that. What is it?"

"Fake fighting that looks real, like for a play or a movie," Andre explains.

"We took a class with him last summer."

"It was really fun to beat up Beck," Bunny tells Tori in between giggles. 

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you and Bunny wasn't moving on the ground

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you and Bunny wasn't moving on the ground."

"Why do you care?"

"'Cause I figure, they already suffer enough pain dating you."

"You wanna see pain?" Jade steps forward angrily. Beck and Bunny have to hold her back from attacking Tori for her sassy comment.

"Hey, why don't we go sit over there?"

The rest of the class follows suit and sit and let the lesson begin. Russ talks about what stage fighting is, and how spacing is important for safety as well as believable fight scenes.