"Here we are" I said.

" Yeah, we are." She said and smiled at our little secret place.

" So many good memories here." I said.

" Yeah." She said and gave me a small smile.

" So.. What'd you want to talk to me about?" I asked curiously.

" Oh yeah, Um.. You know the fact you and Em are dating." She said.

" Of course?" I said

" I... I don't.. I don't think you should be dating." She said and looked at me.

" What? Why not?" I asked curious.

" I can't tell you why." She said.

" Wait? You can't just tell me I can't date my girlfriend anymore and you can't even tell me the reason why. That's not how it works Lauren." I said pissed.

" I know, I know. but I will tell you later. I promise Cameron. Please just do this for me." She said and tears began streaming down her face.

" Why can't you just tell me now? You know I wont get mad or anything." I said and laid her head on my shoulder.

" I know. It's just.. It's hard for me." She said and looked at me.

" Okay.. Well.. I won't break up with her until you tell me why you want me to break up with her in the first place." I said serious.

" Fine." She said and walked away.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Lauren's P.O.V

This was going to be so hard. I can't tell him why he has to break up with Emily but I still want him to do it. I can promise you he won't do it.

" Hey Cam.." I said

"Hey" Cam said"

So there's something I want to talk to you about" I said and looked down to my feet.

" Yeah? You know you can always talk to me about everything and anything." Cam said and gave me a warm smile.

" I know, this is just hard for me." I said.

" Well, let's go to our secret place and talk." He said and took my hand.

I shivered

" Are you cold?" Cam asked.

Promises.//Cameron Dallasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें