"So, this place really is as stunning as Alya said it would be." I stated, making conversation. It was certainly a beaut.

"Yeah, it's incredible." She replied, taking in the scenery surrounding as from all angles. Marinette looked liked she was in utter awe, and it was admirable.

We were almost awkwardly far apart, sitting on opposite sides of the tub. But I didn't want to invade her space or make her feel uncomfortable, so I keep a respectful distance.

"Alya and Nino, huh? It's crazy to think how far they've come." I stated, breaking the silence again. They truly were a perfect match. Any single person would rightfully envy what they have.

"Yeah, they're the cutest. They're lucky to have each other." She said, sounding almost sad, or regretful. She paused. "I just can't believe this is really our last hurrah." Marinette uttered, appearing deep in thought. "I mean, after this, we're going off to college, and who knows if the four of us will ever be together again like this?"

Wow, straight into it.

"Maybe, maybe not. I guess all we can do is the make the most of it and make sure we don't leave here with any regrets, you know? That's all we can really do." I responded, trying to ease any of her possible anxieties.

"I guess you're right..." she seemed pleased with my answer. "Thank you, Adrien." She finished, sending me a warm smile that made me feel weak. If we weren't already in the hot tub, my legs would've given out right then and there.

"O-Of course, it's no problem! I don't want you to feel worried." I rubbed the back of my neck, averting my eyes.

"You know, I'm really glad to be on this trip with you." She said, softly. She shifted her gaze from the view to my eyes, and her soul pierced mine. The water rippled as she got up from the bench and slowly made her way closer to me. "Hey, Adrien?" she said, looking up at me with her seductive blue eyes, which were shining in the moonlight.

"Yes, Marinette?" I answered in an almost plead, hoping my tone didn't give away the fact that desperate to hear what she would say next.

"May I...?" She motioned, drifting even closer to me. I couldn't find the words the answer her, however she took my silence as a yes. Which it was. A resounding one at that.

Then, Marinette took hold of my shoulders with her hands and used them to stabilize herself as she positioned herself on me. Did Marinette Dupain-Cheng just sit on my lap?

My body had a mind of it's own as my hands darted to their rightful position at her waist, which felt so good to feel her bare skin on mine, with no clothing in the way.

Her eyes searched mine as her wet hair fell forward, threatening to cover her face. I swiftly raised a hand and tucked her behind her ear, and even that sent a warmth to my body.

Her hands were now resting on my collar bone and she was straight-up straddling me. We both stared at each other, breathless, what could even be said? It was a moment of pure, mutual lust.

As I brought my her body closer to mine with a hand behind her, I felt her back arch under my touch.

She was slightly panting, in an unbearably hot, feminine way. Marinette slowly began rocking her hips back and forth, which really excited something inside of me. It felt so good I never wanted her to stop.

I could hardly take the overwhelming rush of pleasure and rested my head forward, ending up with my head on her bosom. But I couldn't even bother to react, as I was struggling to contain everything I was enduring.

Marinette's POV:

After a moment, he slowly lifted his head up to look me in the eyes. His look made me melt.

"Marinette..." The way he said my name had more of a hold on me than he could ever imagine. It also made me feel powerful to know that I could make him crumble like he did to me.

I paused, smiling stupid as I looked at his sexy wet blond hair. If nothing else, I wanted to tease him, leave him wanting more. But he wasn't having it, and grabbed each side of my hips with both hands to keep them moving.

"Oh my god." I muttered, in what must've been a soft, surprised moan. This response seemed to encourage him further.

"Fuuuuuck Mari." Adrien whispered in my ear. He leaned in further to kiss my neck, and I couldn't help but throw my head back in pleasure. He persisted to kiss slowly up my neck until he stopped before reach reaching my lips.

His emerald eyes looked right into mine, which were enough to make any girl in their right mind fold. In this light, they almost looked like Chat Noir's. 

Would he just kiss me already.

Growing impatient at his games, I smashed my lips into his, and his moans were a clear indication he liked it. His hand reached for my hair, grabbing the back my back of my head to deepen the kiss.

I let my hands do what they wanted, trailing down his chest and reaching his abs. His other hand was now cupping the side of my face, as he rubbed his thumb back on forth on my cheek, causing me to melt under his embrace.

Adrien's POV:

Her lips felt like pillows, and I never wanted to stop. It took everything in me to pull away to gasp for air for a second. Everything about Marinette was utterly intoxicating, and she made me feel things I didn't know were possible.

"Adrien.." she whined, leaning her forehead unto mind, holding my face in her hands.

"You should wear your hair down more often." I responded in between kisses, feeling flirtatious.

Her face became dark red, and she was clearly fluttered, but that didn't stop her from softly kissing me back. Funny, she didn't seem very shy when she was getting on top of me.

Our pace slowed into something much more intentional, like we were both savoring each other, wanting to take everything in. Something very passionate. Not to mention we were both running out of breath.

Finally, she pulled away.

"That was... wow." I said, trying to suppress a grin.

She only giggled in response, a laughter that sounded like music to my ears. She is so captivating without even trying.

This whole thing was a complete shock. Not in a bad way, but, completely unexpected. It was all so out of character for sweet, innocent Marinette.

Fuck, this was going to change everything.

Realization seemed to strike her aswell, and a deafening silence lingered between us.

Marinette's POV:

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I just made out with Adrien Agreste.