RM - You mean, jungkook right hyung.

Suga - And Yn also right.

Hobi - No, i mean ye...

Suga - Don't lie from us.

Hobi - You are right i am shocked, i don't understand what happened with me. 

Suga - I can understand, and i will tell you everything in details but after Dad's wedding, i also have many things to tell. 

Hobi - O-okay hyung.

After this they all reached there destination. And some workers came and take hobi's luggage to his room and all goes to their rooms to change into some comfy clothes. About Yn and Jungkook they both reached to the office and as they reach Yn hurriedly walks into the office and calls Zhi and ask about the model, till now Jungkook is also came into the meeting room and now they all Yn, Zhi and Jungkook and waiting for the model to came -

Time Skip  

Yn - Zhi, How much time she will take, she already take so much time. 

Zhi - Yn I asked from the Executive Officers they said she told them that she will come today itself. 

Yn - Then why she didn't came till now. 

Jk - Wait Yn how about we again ask from Executive Officer.

Yn - Yes, Hyung that's good idea, i will ask.

As yn going to call the executive officer suddenly someone knock the door and yn said to the person to come in and the person is The Executive Officer then he said - 

Exe. Officer - Mam, am so sorry for being late.

Yn - It's Okay, but first tell me where is the model we are going to give this project. 

Exe. Officer - Mam, that's why i came here, the Manager of that model cancel the project with us at the end Moment.

Zhi - But how can he do that, didn't you said him that because of this they have to pay to us for our loss. 

Exe. Officer - Sir, i told them and they are ready to pay but they don't want to work on our project. 

Zhi - Yn, This is so absorbed we can't do anything now, we have to face loss now.

Yn - Mr. Exe. Officer did you try to raise the amount or profit for them.(She said ignoring Zhi)

Exe. Officer - Mam i try all things but still they are not ready. 

Yn - It's okay, you can go now i will handle it. 

Exe. Officer - Okay Mam.

After Bowing little The employee left from there and Yn said Zhi that she is also leaving with jungkook and she will handle the situation he doesn't have to worry, after saying this she walk out from the office and jungkook is just watching her he didn't say anything, it's not like he don't want to help he want to help her but he doesn't know how to say her, so he is silent all the way soon they both reach to there house and Yn get-off from the car and goes inside the house without saying anything , and directly goes towards her room from the behind Mrs. Lee is calling her name but she didn't listen and directly goes to her room. 

Author PoV - 

After some time Jungkook come inside till this time everyone got to know that something happened with yn and now everyone is sitting in the dining area Hobi also, and waiting for Jungkook to speak then Jk said - 

Mrs. Lee - Jungkook, son what happened with Yn?

Jk - Something Happened in the company, the model we go to meet cancel the project, he doesn't want to do it know. (Cold)