Na Jaemin

Baby, Hold on We're Going Home

This one shot was inspired by Drake's music video to Hold on We're Going Home. Ever since I was younger i loved the concept and wished my future life looked like it, I had so much fun writing it, don't forget to let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy !!

"Hold this", Jaemin said almost demanding as he handed y/n a silver mouse gun.

She did as told and took it in her shaky hands. She could tell Jaemin was annoyed, the look in his face said it all. This was the second time this week he had to rescue her and he didn't seem happy about it. Y/n was a constant target, ever since Jaemin saved her for the first time because of his high smuggler status.  He was never happy to fight but he usually made an entrance, today he cut straight to the chase. He didn't say a word to either men and rolled his eyes at their corny comments. He fought with combative impulse.

After beating both men to the ground he walked towards y/n who was cowardly holding the gun away from herself. Jaemin   quickly grabbed the gun from her hand and began speed walking as y/n followed behind. His quiet personality today scared her, she didn't know what he could possibly be thinking, so she stayed silent.

Once they reached her car he stood next to it and waited for her to go in. She unlocked it and opened her door, she wanted to say something, at least a sign of gratitude, but she was unsure due to his  intimidating attitude. So she remained silent as she stared at him holding her car door open. She didn't realize until he spoke.

"I think you should get in", He said in soft, yet stern voice.

"Sorry", Was all she could say. She entered her car and closed it as he made his way to his.

It was always the same, she would get into her car and drive away while Jaemin followed behind her making sure she got home safely. After she went into her house he would drive away and not speak to her until she needed to be rescued.

Today was different, after arriving to her house he stopped her while she was opening her fence.

"I have something for you", He said pulling something out of the pocket from his jacket.

She stared at the long velvet box he held wondering what could possibly be inside. He was a little nervous but she couldn't tell behind the serious facade he showed.

He handed her the box and she took it in her hands still surprised that he was giving her a gift. It wasn't her birthday, it wasn't christmas, in fact it was nowhere near, it was late Autumn, two weeks after Halloween, so why?

She took one last look at him before opening the box feeling the blue velvet material on her fingers, giving it a classy appearance. The box revealed a small sapphire gem necklace. It was beautiful, Jaemin watched her eyes sparkle as she saw the necklace. He felt his heart race a little as she smiled at him. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"It's for your safety"

The space between her eyebrows scrunched up when she heard him say those words.

"I don't wanna scare you, but it has a location monitor that will alert us if you're in trouble, you just tap the little gem twice"

"Oh" She mouthed feeling a small bit of disappointment, she never thought of Jaemin like that but the thought of him gifting her a necklace made her feel warm inside.

The air grew a little awkward, thanking him felt weird after finding out the gift wasn't a gift after all.

"I can put it on for you if you want" She looked up at him again and nodded.