Lee Jungwoo🦕

"Stupid Teacher," I murmured while crumpling the graded test and throwing it into the nearest bin. For some reason I couldn't seem to get good grades in my writing class. I got a 68 for missing a few commas, three commas! Wendy got a 78 and she mispelled two words and forgot at least five commas. What does the lady have against me? I mean it's not my fault my dad is her boss. I rolled my eyes as I pushed open the door.

"Dad I'm-" I looked around and behind the door only to find my dad wasn't there.

Weird, he's usually here and ready to go. I guess I'll just wait here for him. I put my backpack down before taking a seat on the  small couch. I layed down, stretching my legs on it with feet hanging, because of the size of the couch. I stared blankly at the ceiling still annoyed at my grade. I don't know how I'll ever pass with a teacher that hates my dad. My dad could easily fire her but not replace her and I didn't want to put more pressure on him. It's not everyday you meet someone who wants to work at a 50 year old catholic school that pays teachers less than what they're paid when they work at a regular school.

I don't know how or when I fell asleep but I did. Now there I was, sleeping on the small couch, with time passing by as I waited for my dad

      *****************
I opened my eyes after feeling a light wind hitting my eye area. I wiped my eyes trying to clear my vision. I sat up and looked over at him, as he raised his face up.

What was he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a slight glare.

"I don't know, I guess I just felt bad about your grade and I just wanted to see if I could, you know, help." He said, shrugging and sitting down on the arm of the chair.

"I'm serious, Jungwoo. Why are you here? because if it's not important, then I suggest you get out before my dad gets here."

"I'm sorry, but does it really bother you that I'm here? because if it does, then I'm staying, now scoot over."

I rolled my eyes, he wasn't taking me seriously, but I was actually scared that my dad would see him in here.

"No."

"Geez, it's not my fault your grades are worse than mine" He said putting his hands in his pockets and shooting me a playful smile.

"Shut up Jungwoo!"

"No need to get mad, you can still correct work"

"I don't need your help" I said looking away.

"I don't need your help" (mockingly) "I'll help you correct your work"

"Jungwoo, I can do it, seriously" I said not arguing this time, a bit anxious that my dad will come in.

"Your dad is not coming anytime soon."

"How do you know?"

"He's in an important meeting or whatever, that's besides the point, any assignments you have a low grade on?"

"Fine, but can we make this quick?" I said reaching into my backpack.

"It will, I promise, unless..you don't want it to" He said teasingly.

I turned to him and glared.

"Sorry."

I took out one of our recent homework assignments and handed it to him. He spent a few minutes looking over it. I looked at the door, imagining what my dad would do if he entered at this moment. The inside of my mouth was being chewed up by my anxious teeth. I was brought back to reality when Jungwoo snapped his fingers in front of me.