Lee Donghyuck🦖

Teach me Baby
I sighed as I looked at the movielike view outside the window.

"New York"

When they said they needed someone to model for the new Victoria's Secret line, I never thought they'd choose me. I was still in shock at everything, ususally when we traveled for these kinds of thing we just went out of the city, nothing too special.

Just a few days ago I was still in Dallas clueless about the whole thing. I just can't bel-

I was brought back by the ding of my phone.

Jessi: 8:30 sharp at room 256 on the first floor.
Even though the text she sent doesn't seem like the most exciting text, I still couldn't help but smile and thank God for the opportunity. I grabbed my stuff and looked in the mirror for any easily fixable flaws.

After straightening out my small flowery dress and spraying on an extra pump of perfume, I walked out of my hotel room.

I didn't actually know what to expect, everytime I do something like this I have the same, photographer, stylist, and makeup artist. Jessi did in fact tell me they'll be completely new people, and that I should work to my full potential.

I rode the elevator down to the first floor, still with the urge of throwing my fists in the air or dancing my excitement out. After the open elevator doors revealed  the first floor, I walked out.

I spedwalked to the room, ready to see the set up.

"Room 256." I whispered to myself as I stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Once the sound of the door opening was heard, everyone's eyes turned to me.

"Oh, finally, you're here."

I couldn't even fully examine the room, because I was pulled in by someone. I looked at the person who pulled me in, but his eyes were on my waist. He looked up at me.

"We don't have much time, the changing room is in there, someone will give you what you're modeling."

Why was everyone in a rush? I got here 10 minutes earlier and I'm already supposed to be changing?

I rushed to the the portable changing room, and there was already a lady holding what I needed to change into.

"Please try to hurry, I don't want us to get yelled at."

I grabbed the clothes from her hands, still confused, as in why everyone was panicking. I got behind the stand up and quickly started changing.

Wow, I never thought I'd be wearing this sort of brand for a photoshoot. I grabbed the clothes I changed out of and hugged it out of excitement.

"Anytime now." Someone said, pushing me to hurry up.

"Sorry." I said softly before walking out.

"Over here, y/n." I turned at the sound of my name to see Jessi pointing at the set up.

Before I could walk up to it someone stopped me.