And you're trying to lift off the ground on those old two wheels

We are going to kidnap Katsuki Bakugo in a month.  Which means I have a month to kill.  I spent most of the days drawing or thinking.  And drinking coffee.

I kept thinking back to those people I met at the coffee shop. Mina seemed so happy and carefree. I looked them up and realized that all of them went to U.A. with Bakugo. I know that Shoto goes there and kept wondering if they are friends with him.

The hideout was too loud for me to draw in peace, so I asked my brother for some money and went to the coffee shop. I ordered my usual order and sat down at a table with my notebook.

I had been drawing for an hour when someone sat in front of me.

"What are you drawing?"

I looked up to see the redheaded boy from the other day," That lady behind you."

He turned around," That's really good."

"Thanks."

He continued to watch my hand move across the paper.

" Matilda right?"

I nodded," Kirishima?"

He smiled," So Matilda, what's your Quirk?"

"I'm Quirkless," I lied. " What about you?"

" Hardening. What school do you go to?"

" I'm homeschooled. What about you?"

"I go U.A., I'm in the hero course!"

Kirishima and I talked for a bit, until Touya texted me to come back to the base.

" I'm sorry Kirishima, but I have to go home."

" Oh that's alright. Could I maybe get your number?"

I was taken aback by the question," Oh yea sure." I said and handed him my phone.

He put his number in my phone then took a selfie for his contact picture.

" Catch you later Mats." He said.

" Mats?" I questioned.

" Yeah, rolls off the tongue."

" If you say so. Bye Kirishima."

" Bye Bye Mats."

I walked home alone with my thoughts. My only friends really are Toga and Touya. It was nice to talk to someone other than borderline psychopaths.

I got back to the hideout and went back to my room.

Unknown: Just checking to make sure you got home safe Mats

I smiled and let him know I was home and safe.

I put on a hoodie and some shorts and decided to read for a bit before going to bed.