Chapter 5- Dinner With The Malfoys (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Oh good." You smile and get up also setting down your tea cup. You lift out your arm directing towards the door, "Lead the way again?"

She nods and leads you to dining room. At the same time she finally takes off her coat that she forgot to take off before hand. She drops the coat in the hands of a house elf, who scurries along with coat in hand. Without her coat on it reveals the rest of her dark silver dress. All you can do is stand in the doorway of the dining room and watch as she walks in the dress that highlights the curves of her body; the dress is not completely snug on her but it still does the job of leaving you speechless. You quickly reach up and check your nose for blood. 'No blood? Good.' Not long after you hear an:

"Excuse me?"

from below you. It was the house elf from before that took Narcissa's coat.

"Oh? Hello." You look down to him.

"M-may I take your coat/cloak?", He asks.

"Oh sure thing!" You take off your coat or if you chose the second option then you take off your cloak. You kneel down and hand it to him. "Thank you...What's your name?"

"Oh. It doesn't matter." He says taking what's in your hand.

"Sure it does." You smile at him.

He smiles back, "I-It's Dobby Miss."

"Dobby? Well then thank you for taking my coat/cloak Dobby."

"You're welcome Miss" He grins and scurries off again.

As you stand up you hear Narcissa's voice beckon from the dining room.

"Coming Y/N?"

You smile at her, "Yeah I'm on my way." you say as you walk towards her.

She takes a seat at the head of the table and you draw out a chair next to her, but then stop for a moment.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" You ask pointing to the chair.

"Yes of course." She replies.

You continue to sit down and the both of you wait for the arrival of Draco. Not long after Draco appears and sits next to his mother. You wait a little longer but no sign of Lord Malfoy. A short while and the food arrives, smelling amazing...but not as good as Narcissa 'Jesus fuck Y/N come on!' you think. You decide to break the silence as the food gets served.

"So no sign of Lord Malfoy?" You ask.

Narcissa gently shakes her head and answers, "No, he's off away on work." She rolls her eyes. "Like always." She mutters to herself.

You also hear a sigh from Draco before he takes a bite of is food.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"No, it's fine dear don't worry." Narcissa smiles.

You blush slightly at her calling you "Dear". As the of you start eating you can't help but subtly watch Narcissa eat, she's so delicate with the food, the way she slightly sticks out her tongue as the food enters her mouth. you wonder what else she can do with- 'Oh god stop thinking about her tongue!'

"So.." , Narcissa breaks the second silence, "How was you two's ride here?"

You swallow the food you were chewing and you can see Narcissa glance at your neck and then back to your eyes. "It was alrigh-", you start to say before Draco interrupts you.

"Y/N insulted me."

You all just freeze for a moment, 'Well shit' crosses your mind. Narcissa looks over to you with confused look.