Bonding With Marcus

Pandora was walking in the castle when she spotted Marcus. She walked up to him. "Hello Marcus." Marcus turned and looked at his sister. "Pandora how are you doing." "To be honest with you I am having a bad feeling." Marcus looked at her. "What are you feeling worried about?" "Nothing bad." "Now that is a lie. You only ever wear your hair up if you are feeling anxious. Now what is this feeling about?"

Pandora looked at her feet then back at Marcus

Pandora looked at her feet then back at Marcus. "Ever since Brier almost got assaulted I have been having a feeling that something terrible is going to happen. And Edward Cullen came that uneasy feeling came back." Marcus looked at Pandora. He took her hand into his. "Pandora have you any idea what this feeling is about." Pandora looked at him. "No." "Pandora Volturi you are a brilliant women. I know you will figure it out." Marcus gave the best loving look at her. "You are indeed are greatest treasure. If you get hurt even a little Caius would go on a murder spree."

Pandora smiled and even laughed a little. Marcus was concerned for her. Pandora never worries unless it was serious. Marcus cares a great deal for his sister. She was the only one besides him that thought with logic and not with their actions. And he knew her. When she had a feeling something something was going to happen then something bad was going to happen. "I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need to talk." Pandora nodded at her brother. "Thank you for the talk Marcus I appreciate it." "Anything for you Pandora." As Marcus watched his sister walk away he got a concerned look on his face.

" As Marcus watched his sister walk away he got a concerned look on his face

He knew that she only got worried if it was serious. And it would be worse if she wanted to talk about it. "I sure hope you figure it out before it's too late Pandora. This has got me concerned now."

Marcus then made his way to the throne room because Aro and Caius wanted to discuss something with him. Pandora was the last thing on his mind as soon as he meet Aro and Caius.