--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck." was the first thing I said passing the note around in the circle. I grabbed the envelope and opened and saw pictures of Estelle and Camila fake smiling with bruises around them. I opened my mouth and left it hanging there for a second. "Maddy." I said as everyone turned to me. 

"Are you sure you wanna see this.." I asked as I looked back and forth of the pictures and Maddy. Maddy grabbed the pictures and widened her eyes. She teared up and placed a hand on her mouth. 

"I-I.." She said trying to figure out what to say.

She widened her eyes even more and dropped the copy of the pictures. 

"Did you see something?" Ravi said grabbing the pictures as Cara and Conner peaked with fear growing over them.

"Y-yes!!" Maddy said shaking. I sat her shaking hand onto the floor to calm it down and it worked. 

"Take your time.." Conner said as he gave her a tissue. We all looked at her as we waited for what caused her to be shaking. This made me worried for Maddy, Maddy and her health as she is struggling really bad. She's a strong soul for hanging through the times of being misunderstood and much more. We all worried for her, I can tell. 

She opened her mouth and looked the other way. "My mothers.. stuff are in the background."

----------------------------------------------------------

Maddy's Past POV:

---------------------------------------------------------- 

"Jesus Mrs. Starfield, Did you make these yourself?" She shouted pointing to everything in the room. My mother was talented as her mother passed it down to her to help the family business. the business went really bad and ended up being bankrupt.

"Yes.. I don't find things that satisfy me so I make stuff, all my stuff, even my daughter's clothing."

"Maddy's and Estelle's?" Camila said as she grabbed the back of my shirt to see if there is a tag. There was. My mother, doesn't make me stuff at all. Estelle all ways was given pretty stuff and handmade stuff making me feel out of this family. 

"But Mrs. Starfield, Maddy's has a tag." Camila asked with a confused tone. "That's because I don't make her stuff." 

Camila looked at my mother like seeing a ghost and looked at me. "Oh.." was all that she can let out and waited for Estelle. "Are you sure you don't want to come Maddy.. we all can go!" Camila questioned as she grabbed Estelle arm.

I was about to answer as I had nothing to do but my mother interrupted me. "She has chores. Go you too.. Have fun angels."

I looked at Camila as she looked sad and walked to the door. She placed her shoes back one and walked outside with Estelle. 

"I'm going out tonight, I have to pick up some.. stuff." She said as she grabbed her keys. I nodded and went to the couch to read a book until my mother grabbed the book. "You have chores."

Right. 

She always favored my sister better than me, Camila saw that very quickly. My mother told me she was going to the store to pick up materials for Estelle's new dress but one thing is weird. Her list.. All the things and measured stuff are already in her room. Everything is ready for the dress to be ready. Where is she going and why is she lying?

---------------------------------------------

"You're mom may have the same stuff as this person behind the film!" Conner said as he gave her hope but she shut it down. 

"No.." She said whipping her tears. "Conner.. You don't understand." 

Conner grew angry as he knew he could be right. "I may understand but let me try to bring possible theories!"

She shouted really loud that my ear started hurting. "She makes thing on her own! She makes all her stuff homemade, her and Estelle have clothes made by herself." 

She gasped for air and continued. " She never sold them as the business went bankrupt.. these stuff were made recent and I saw her make them for herself."

Conner froze and widened his eye. "Shit."

We stopped to realize what this means. The person has been sitting with us all along, next to Maddy, talking to us. 

holy fuck.

Jesus Christ.

"My mom.. may be the person behind the case.."

-------------------------------------------

dun dun dun

anyway. 

Word count - 1360 words

Note

I didn't know how I wanted it to turn, so if you're wanting to write something, write you're possible ending or plot twist. Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! Hope you guys have a amazing Christmas/ Hanukkah and please enjoy it with people you love. 

ILY and hope you enjoyed this chapter!

stay tuned. 

:)))