I.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 loud ticking of the clock echoed through out the quiet, psychiatrist's office, Azeyah's thoughts replayed today's events

Although many people that knew her would say that she seemed okay, she really wasn't. Especially on this particular day—her once straight, honey blond closure wig was all messed up, and since she was wearing a blue Polo hoodie, it was only partially visible. Her usual freshly manicured nails were swollen and several nails were missing, but they were in her jacket's pocket and couldn't be seen.

Ze had the cops called on her shortly before she was taken here because she threatened her older brother, Du'mier, with a knife. She was taken to the hospital a short time later, where the medications in her system were flushed out before being brought here.

Mier didn't want to retaliate or let things escalate to a point of harm, so he chose to call the police—which .. wouldn't ever be his first decision, but he didn't have any of her friend's numbers, so that was his only option.

Plus, she was having another bad episode, and he wasn't sure how to handle it.

However, the reason they got into it in the first place was due to the fact that he saw her secretly sniffing a white substance in her room, which instantly made him get pissed off. Then, even more upsetting to him, was the fact that she had only recently been released from rehab nine days prior, and that she had continued using ever since.

The psychiatrist office, anyhow, was a good size, and was irradiated by a chandelier and sunlight coming in through the two black-colored windows. A bench, desk, plants, and some wall art were surrounding them. And to her left was a sizable gray bookcase with numerous objects. She was sitting on one of three black leather seats that were also present.

"Okay so I'm back, and I've run the tests and I have the results." Ze's psychiatrist, Dr.Dray, announced as she entered her office, softly closing the door behind her.

Ze didn't say anything as she saw the Caucasian woman approach the seat in front of her, but nodded when she looked at her so that she may continue.

"So you do indeed have bipolar disorder, which is also medically known as manic depressive illness or manic-depression." She revealed while adjusting her seat and watching the woman across from her fling her head back in frustration.

"So what now? I gotta take pills for that now?" She lifted her head off the chair to look at her, a sly mug resting on her face. With all of the disorders she's been diagnosed with, it really felt like a dream.