✩IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE NINJA'S SIBLINGS✩

Start from the beginning

JAY

﹒ HOLY CRAP. You two love each other so much, you're basically like twins. Whatever he's doing, your doing. He's becoming a Ninja, you're becoming a NInja. He's doing the dishes, you're doing the dishes. He's risking his life to save yours, you're right by his side never letting him die.

﹒ PS. He's older than you.

﹒ He and you grew up in a junkyard with your 'parents' Ed and Edna. It wasn't the best of places to be raised, but you and he got to learn a ton of things that have to do with cars, machines, tools, and building your own!

﹒ He and you made a small robot you named Moxxie, but it malfunctioned and became unfixable, but that didn't stop you two from loving anything machine-related.

﹒ Now when he became a Ninja he got only more protective over you and your well-being. With all the bad guys roaming the streets, causing trouble that puts people at risk, he's wanting you away from them at all costs.

﹒ You get a scolding when he sees you fighting with him with some sort of thingy-a-bob you whipped up in the last 5 minutes. 

﹒ You prank him like 40 times a day, it's hilarious. 

﹒ Also when he needs it, when he goes on a date with Nya normally, he asks you to do his hair! He asks you to comb through it to make sure there are no knots before he leaves to take a shower. It's the same with you, but he normally ties small ponytails (either your hair's short or long) and snaps a bunch of photos whilst giggling and trying to get away from your grabby hands. 

﹒ He loves you so much, he will do anything for you unless he says otherwise which is normally when you ask to go on a mission with him. (but when do you listen to him when he says that?)

COLE

﹒ You're twins

﹒ And because of that you and he would always bicker about that but to be honest, your parents said he was older but that just made you upset, LOL.

﹒ He and you would get along sometimes. Other times you're wanting to pull each other's hair out. You were closer to your mother Lily than your father, Lou. But after she died you felt nothing for the past 2 years and Lou tried anything to get you out of your room, eat something, heck even talk to him or Cole but you just couldn't.

﹒ Cole wasn't anything different, but because you and Lou took Lily's death in different ways it was hard to take care of himself. He would make you and him food when Lou forgot, he would tuck you to sleep or drape and blanket over your body as you slept while he slept on the floor beside you.

﹒ Present day came and he and you aren't anything different. Whenever he gets the chance he would ruffle your hair, pick you up randomly because of his super strength and tickle your sides, spar with you playfully then with his other 'brothers', and sometimes tease you about your love life.  Except he gets angry when he sees anyone try to flirt with you, especially Kai.

﹒ He and you sometimes used to sing when you were younger, and you were a tad bit better than him if the both of you, and the others, are going, to be honest.

﹒ He would do literally anything for you to see you smile and happy. He would sacrifice his own life if it means your safe, but of course, he tells no because he doesn't want you or his friends to worry.

ZANE

﹒ You were Dr. Julien's biological daughter. And when you met Zane for the first time you were astonished. Your own father built an actual robot! He talks, walks, and even cooks?! You loved him since the day his icy, blue eyes met your own. 

﹒ Your father explained he was built to protect those who cannot protect themselves you gave him a confused look, "Who will need protecting, papa?" and he gave you a hug, "Someone, one day. And Zane will be there to help them and who knows, maybe you will join him that day."

﹒ After that, your father died and he switched Zane's memory switch off, telling him to take care of you and be your brother. Zane paused for a moment as he stood in front of his father's deathbed and whilst your sobbing figure was by the end post of the bed, Zane took your hand and walked out of the place they called home.

﹒ Now you and he met Wu, Kai, Cole, Jay, Nya, and a lot more other close friends throughout you're journey. You learned more about your father present day and couldn't help but miss him when you thought about him.

﹒ Zane over-heard his father/creator always tell you, 'Princesses Don't Cry' so whenever he sees you cry about Dr. Julien he takes your face and wipes the tear stains telling you 'a princess does not cry...' and he watches your tears spill more but disappear soon after as you hug him, him taking the hug as a sign you needed a moment of silence.

﹒ His 'brothers' treat you like their own 'sister' and will do anything to protect you, just like Zane, except Zane does it a bit more better because his sworn duty is to protect those, and you, who are in danger and need help.