Normalize life

RECAP : You had stayed quiet since everyone was asleep besides kai he was crying and he stopped quickly you went to his room and saw Gwen standing there holding him.  You felt a sigh of relief "good morning both of you" you said as you hugged Gwen "want breakfast?" You said as Gwen nodded you can tell she was happy but tired you went to the kitchen and made some breakfast.You placed everyone's plate on the counter and let to your room to do makeup at least a little bit.
"Bruce!! Wake up" he rolled around in the bed "Im tired" he sighed "we have school though" "can we not go" he whined "fine" you walked into your dad room he's gone. You thought why does he always have to be gone? You walked out and went into Kai's room "Gwen you can get ready for school or do you wanna stay here and sleep?" "I wanna go to school I guess because we have games and stuff today but can you drop off food to me at lunch I hate school lunch?" "Sure".

REAL STUFF NOW: "Gwen so I'm sorry but me and Bruce are gonna stay home today is that ok with you?" You asked her "yeah that's fine! Im going over to my friends after school since it's Friday" "oo ok! Well let's get you off to school!" You said as you walked into your room and got dressed fast.

"Let's go!" as you picked up kai and gwen and you went out the door you locked it behind you and left and started walking to Gwen's friends house to drop off kai you wanted a break and she loved kai you got there and had knocked and Gwen's friend answered her mom came over and took kai away. " he's so little tired today" you spoke to her as she was going to reply "thank you! Can jade walk with Gwen to school?" She asked (I MADE UP A NAME OK😭)
"Yeah sure I'm taking the day off" you said as jade walked out the door with Gwen and started walking as you said bye and walked off the other way to the house. You had got their and Bruce was eating the breakfast on the table. "Why are you dressed?" He said as if I didn't just leave the house. "Because I just dropped out Gwen at school" he nodded in agreement "road-trip with the group?" He asked "sure I'll ask after school" you had took off your shoes and jacket the pants were baggy so you were comfortable

TIME SKIP: school was out about 30 minutes ago you had woke up from a tiny nap with Bruce and went on your phone to text the group chat.

Cool kids

                       Y'all wanna go on a little    
                      road trip with me and Bruce? -you  

ROAD-TRIP?? Count me
In - Billy boy

Sure sounds fun -
Cool kid Robin

Me and Finn say yes!! - Donna   

                                                   Be ready with your stuff in a hour! - you

You turned to Bruce "they all said yes so we have to pack up we have to leave and pick them up in half a hour" he got up and brushed his teeth and got dressed.