Your feelings.

(There is no grabber or kidnapping sorry!! This story takes place in 2022!!"

Y/n Blake the sister of Gwen and Finney Blake
They were really like your best friends but your real best friend had to be the paper boy. Billy. Honestly he was your best friend he knew all about your huge crush on Bruce and he would make fun of you for it.
But he liked some girl in his math class which you didn't know much about since he didn't talk about her much. You and Billy were walking the halls to 5th and you heard a voice beside you calling you out "y/n! Wait up" it was Finn  "oh hey Finn!"  You said
"You wanna come to my baseball game tomorrow please bruce is gonna be there"he said you laughed and agreed to go. You and Billy walked off.  Billy had made kissy noises saying "y/n and Bruce" you punched his side softly.
"Ow that hurt"  Billy had said.  "  I didn't even hit you that hard calm down" you had laughed you waved bye before sitting at your seat next to Donna.
"Hey Donna, what you up too?" Before she could say something you said "Finn?" And giggled she fired back "no!. Im not thinking about Finn.."  she laughed. "You lair" you laughed the teacher had started going on and off about science you got so bored you almost fell asleep. Donna shook you before you could get caught sleeping " y/n wake up don't fall asleep in class" Donna said   "Sorry"  you glanced over at the boy your eyes were always stuck on. He glanced over at you, he saw you staring and blushed and looked away quickly.

Bruce's pov:

This class is the worst to be honest I only like this class because my crush was in it.. I glanced at her a few minutes ago she had feel asleep. I glanced over at her again to see her staring at me. With her brown sparkly eyes (omg FR described my eyes 😘")  I looked at her and I blushed so much. I was red. Y/n was staring at me I looked away as fast as I could and smiled hard. Until the teacher embarrassed me right there and then " bruce Yamada what is there to be giggling and smiling about?!" I'm red like a pepper. "Nothing sorry you may go on" I gave her a small smile.

Y/n pov:

He had looked away and the teacher had spoken "bruce Yamada what is there to be giggling and smiling about?!" I had thought was he happy I was staring? He had replied and I looked at Billy behide me. He had let out and tiny laugh and looked at my red face. And rolled his eyes. Honestly I was in love with Bruce. He was so pretty he was so sweet. And kind and he played baseball. To be honest not to hurt Finn's feelings but the only reason I'm going is for Bruce. I'm joking!! To show support for my brother and Bruce.

*time skip to the end of class*

The bell had rang I packed my stuff and waited for Billy "hurry up!! I'm hungry" he was finished " there you happy now?!" He said "yes I am" he walked out and pasted Bruce picking up I smiled and he smiled back. Ugh his smile was the cutest thing. Billy had grabbed a tray and I only grabbed a bag of chips a green apple green grapes and milk. "What's up with the green food today" Billy and laughed and sat down I looked at my tray and then him and laughed
"I don't know that's what I wanted" Gwen had popped up "Hey gwen!" Billy had spoken "hey gwen come sit next to me" she sat down "ok so I was thinking about movie night tonight since dads not home" she spoke "Yeah! Let's do that wanna come Billy?" I asked "Sure why not" Robin and Finn came up "ugh not Robin" I said sarcastically he fired back "oh shut up you know you love me"  you shook your head "no never in your dreams" you said he spoke loud as hell "that's why you like bruce!" You were shocked he said that so loud he had covered his mouth regretting saying that so loudly. No one had heard you thought besides bruce the one it was aimed to.