Grab n go <3

"Robin why the hell would you say that so loud" I spoke "sorry no one heard though" he said I hope Bruce didn't hear that because if he did I'm leaving this school and never coming back. Bruce came up to me "are you coming to the baseball game tomorrow?" uh what do I say "yea I'm coming"
I smiled at him and I blushed. "Ok great see you there" he smiled and walked off. "Dude what was that it took you 7 seconds to respond to a simple question" Billy said. Gwen nodded did I really take that long. "I didn't know what to say don't bully me"
"Oh we will alright" Robin said.

Bruce's POV:

I heard Robin basically yell "that's why you like Bruce!" I looked over from hearing my name and yn was shocked so I guessed it was aimed to her I gasped and one of my baseball friends looked at me "you alright big B?" He said "first off all please don't call me that and yes I'm fine" I laughed and I told him to go sit down with the others and I walked up to my crush, y/n I spoke " are you coming to the baseball game tomorrow?"  Bruce why did you ask that she is probably going Finn is playing.
She took around 7 seconds to answer and said " yea I'm coming" and gave me a smile. Her smile is therapy "ok see you there" I smiled and blushed and walked away. Yes she's coming I'm going hit a ball for her

*time skip to after school!!*

Y/n POV:

The bell rang. "Oh my gosh finally" you grabbed your backpack and went out the door. I ran to Billy's last class door and waited till the door opened there stood Bruce. "Hey Bruce! Let's hope you win tomorrow" you spoke he replied "yeah but root for you brother too" he laughed and walked off. Billy walked out and pushed you and walked off. Normal funny Billy you ran to him and pushed back and laughed he seemed a bit sad to be honest "what's wrong Billy" you asked " I saw Leah with a other guys" he said . "What did he look like?" "Like her and they were laughing and hitting each other"
omg this boy is so stupid " that's her brother you idiot" I laughed he replied and looked at me "I'm gonna pretend I never said that" you walked out the door and saw Vance and some other girl making out.
Ew he's always kissing every girl he sees. Robin and Gwen jump beside you and Finney is running to catch up and you guys are like a huge bunch now.
"Hurry up I wanna get snacks from grab an go!" Gwen said and ran with Robin and Finney. "Hurry up billy" you said as you ran "WAIT UP!" he yelled and started to run. You guys made it to grab an go and saw Bruce getting water bottles and some chips.
And you walked up to him "hey what you getting brucey?" Why did I call him that? "Just some water and snacks" he said You smiled at him and thought
He hates when people call him names he likes to be called just Bruce and you said "from now on I'm going to call you brucey" you spoke and giggled
"What ever you say (a nickname of your choice!)"
He hugged you and left and payed you couldn't help but turn red and he couldn't either.