Chapter 1.

Y/Ns POV:

I'm not late, so I'm taking my sweet time walking to my new school today. I'm starting to regret walking though, it's really hot. The sun beats down on my head, little beads of sweat dripping down my forehead.

'Why'd it have to be so damn hot? On my first day to school no less. I'm gana have to go there smelling like sweat now. Yuck.'

I regret leaving my airpods behind too, now I'm just walking in complete silence. I see the school gates coming up as I near the massive building, what a relief. I finally make it to the school and see the groups of children stop their conversations to shamelessly stare at me.

'I know I'm deliciously good looking but don't people know that staring is rude?'

I continue walking, ignoring the glances and hushed whipers.
'Okay..so I already have my schedule, I just need to find out where the hell these places are'. And it looks like my prayers were answered, a pretty girl with silky black hair and glasses comes up to me.
"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?"

'Fuck, a social interaction that I was not prepared for, play it cool'

"Yes, do you perhaps know where class 1-4 is?"
She gave a polite smile and said,
"Yes, I was heading in that direction as well, please follow me"

That was enough talking for me so I just nodded and trailed behind her.
'She does have a nice ass tho, oh God I sound like a creep now, stop looking!'
"My name is Kiyoko by the way."
"Oh, its nice to meet you then Kiyoko, I'm Y/N"
We had finally arrived in front of what I assumed was class 1-4.
Just then,the teacher opened the door and looked at me. It was a female teacher,maybe about early 30s? Extremely busty and has pretty black eyes.
'I could totally bed her, oh stop being a horny bastard Y/N!!'
By then Kiyoko-san had already taken her leave.
"You must be the new student, please come in when I call you"
I nodded and she closed the door.

???s POV:

Mrs Yui walked back into the class after what looked like interacting with someone else. The whispers died down as she stood in front of the class and announced-

"We have a new student joining us today, he is from a foreign country so please treat him with respect and help him if needed"

'A male foreigner?, hopefully he won't be a hindrance to me.' I push up my glasses  and wait for Mrs Yui to continue.

"You may come in now!" The door slowly swung open and all heads shifted towards it. I didn't know what I was expecting but I certainly wasn't expecting that. In walked  a tall man, probably around 6'1. He had dull/bright E/C eyes and H/C H/L hair.
'Great, looks like we have a play boy on our hands'. He walked and stood infront of the class and took a few moments of silence before speaking.

" Hello, my name is Y/N L/N, and uhh I hope we can all get along this year."

I felt my ears tingle a little bit as he spoke, he had a very smooth voice, like semi melted butter. I look over and see some of the girls looking at eachother and blushing, and some of the males too. 'Interesting.'
"Thank you very much Mr L/N, would u kindly take a seat in that empty seat at the back?" Mrs Yui politely requested. He nodded slightly and walked towards his seat. Just one desk away from me. He glances at me and gives me a curt nod, I do not return it.
'I will admit, his looks are charming, but that's all there is too him' I give him one last glance and refocus on the lesson at hand.

Y/Ns POV:

'That boy with the blonde hair and glasses seems rude, I can't wait to mess with him hehe' I then put my attention back onto the teacher as she continues the lesson.

HEYY, I hoped yall enjoyed that, sorry if it's a bit short I'll try and make it longer in future chapters:))
Until next timeee