000. 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖠 𝖡𝖮𝖭𝖣

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 ✧˖°࿐
❝ THE EYWA'S SISTER❞

   𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 ✧˖°࿐❝ THE EYWA'S SISTER❞

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

━𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝘼 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎 heard beating faster by every second that she laid on the green leaves, her eyes closed shut, body left weak as her soul was in another place, resting with many of eywa's creations that lasted for hundred of years in the navi territory. the soul reached out, soft green grass that seemed to glow a soft green color brushed her fingers, ears twitching at the beautiful melody of a song.

 the soul reached out, soft green grass that seemed to glow a soft green color brushed her fingers, ears twitching at the beautiful melody of a song

❛ 𝙈𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿, 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀, 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙋 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝙎 𝙄 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙋𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 ❜

❛ 𝘽𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝙀𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 ❜

a voice was heard, speaking with the tone of the song, soft yet strong. just as she had to be to her people that see her as one with eywa,their sister.

the female navi rested her head on the soft grass for a moment longer, groaning for a moment as she sat up. one of her hands resting on the grass as the other was placed on her head, rubbing her forehead for a moment.

something felt weird, her body didnt feel her's, like it was borrowed from someone else, the feeling was something she didnt like one bit. but who could blame her?

she felt huge from what she was before she fell asleep, how did she wake up in such a weird place where many of the flowers and trees were glwoing a lighter color. bitting her lower lip as she looked around the place for a moment or two

her eyes stared at a lake, a small sound left her lips as she began to crawl to the lake, she held no enegry in her body, it felt weak for her. a groan left her lips once again as her heart began to hurt her once more. yelping as she saw her face in the healthy looking water.

her skintone became a turquoise color with beautiful blue eyes, her body held fluid, ripple-like stripes, distinct areas of lighter coloration on her underbelly and face.a strong upper body..

curly black hair was falling on her face as a single braid was seen on her shoulder.eywa..
she spoke in a low tone, a small smile painted into her lips, pulling herself from the water and onto the land, hands reaching to the water once more, small fish began to swim twords her.

kissing her hand as she giggled at them. all kinds of color, from white to mixed, such beauty to her soul, eywa made the beauty with just her bare hands, kissing every creature with softness. made sure that they held a happy life and afterlife with her

she would gide them to sit with her, she felt every emotion they felt, she never picked her favorite one, that is until now. she made a navi, her gift to her people who she loved with her whole heart, a kind and beautiful soul.

who would protect her people, to guied them into a better life with her, a navi she could call sister, who would rule and help the people by her side, to gide eachother, to call themselfs soul sisters, one felt what the other felt.

❛ 𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙇𝘿, 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 ❜

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚:
ᵉⁿᵈ