[ XV ] HIS TWIN

Começar do início

His eyes immediately panicked. He walked towards me as he tried to calm me down. He covered my mouth as he kept on hissing, "Shh! You can't call the guards!"

"No! I am going to call them!"

"Shut the fuck up! You are so annoying!"

"You shut up! Fuck you! Get out of here! I will call the—"

"Sunghoon's life is in danger!"

With that, the room immediately fell silent. I stared at him for a while, trying to process the thing he just said. He just admitted that he is not Sunghoon!

"Huh?"

He heaved a sigh and slowly removed his hand on my mouth, "Sunghoon is in danger."

"Why?" I creased my head out of confusion. I get that Sunghoon is meeting someone, but he is with Heeseung, after all. I trust that Heeseung will be able to protect him no matter what the situation is.

"Look... ah... I don't know where to start." He groaned, "You know Lee Heeseung, right?"

I nodded, "He's my brother..."

His eyes widened, "That psychopath told you he's your brother?"

My forehead creased even more, "Psychopath?"

He clicked his tongue as he scratched his nape. He looked at his wristwatch and heaved a sigh, "I am running out of time. I need to go back before he catches me. I will try my best to protect my brother in secret. Heeseung doesn't know I'm betraying him, yet. So, you... shut your mouth, okay? Don't tell anyone about this. Even your fucking plants."

My head hurts so bad. I can't understand a thing. What is he even saying?

"Bye. It was nice meeting you, Princess Ari." He grabbed something from his pocket. It was a perfume-looking bottle. He covered his nose before spraying it on my face. That was the last thing I saw and heard before my eyelid felt heavy, until darkness totally ate my vision.

"Your Highness, it's time for breakfast." Jana's gentle voice woke me up. I touched my forehead and groaned in pain. Why is my head throbbing in pain so much?

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she helped me sit down. "Morning sickness?"

The fuck?

"What's wrong with you?!" I gently pushed her away.

"Mood swings! Oh, gosh! Are you pregnant, Your Highness?!" She gasped out of shock but immediately pursed her lips when I glared at her.

"I'll have my breakfast here." I sighed. She pouted while staring at me before nodding as she stood up to get my breakfast.

I still clearly remembered what happened last night. I met Sunghoon's twin. He told me things which got me so much confused. That jerk even left me hanging!

I was about to stand up when I saw my small journal on the bed side table. I didn't use it for quite a while. How come it suddenly showed up? There was a small piece of paper that was pinned between the pages. Out of curiosity, I grabbed it and read its content.

I wanted to thank you last night for recognizing my sorrow. You were the first person to do that.

My name is Sanghoon, and yes, you're right. I am Sunghoon's twin brother. I can't explain everything, yet. It's too complicated.

However, I will be back, Princess. For now, please don't tell anyone about this... and when the time comes we'll meet again, I hope we get along ;)

Ps. Do not trust Heeseung.

Pps. Please burn this paper immediately.