Jiang Hui smiled and said to him, "Don't worry, I have practiced and my skills are not bad. For ordinary men, I can easily deal with ten or eight, unless I meet a master."

    Ye Xiaoyu looked at it with a smile Glancing at her, "Don't be too confident. You need to know that there is a sky beyond the sky, there are people beyond the people, and there are many folk masters."

    Jiang Hui's face straightened, "I know, I will play it safe."

    She went to the provincial capital on weekends, It is mainly to lay out a purchase channel that can withstand investigation.

    Before the hypermarkets in Jiangcheng opened, she would sell a batch of goods in Yangcheng first, earn a lot of money, and then buy a large warehouse around the Yangcheng Railway Station, specializing in wholesale business.

    Before she fully trusted Ye Xiaoyu, she couldn't let him know these things.

    Although Ye Xiaoyu has a lot of trust in her, but she has a huge treasure in her body, but she dare not trust her completely.

    Do not be too careful.

    One day, when the relationship between the two of them has reached the point where life and death can be handed over, she will only hand him some cards when she is sure that she can protect herself.

    But not now.

    Right now they are just partners.

    After talking about the business, Jiang Hui talked about recruiting again, "Brother Ye, you have to concentrate on the decoration of the hypermarket now, you don't need to use it here, I will recruit someone else."

    Ye Xiaoyu asked her tentatively, "Huihui, do you want me to introduce two more comrades in arms?"

    Jiang Hui said with a smile: "Yes, if there are people, you can call them here quickly, I am too lazy to recruit people."

    Ye Xiaoyu looked at her with a smile in his eyes, "Then I'll send a telegram to tell them to come here in a while, and I'll evacuate when they arrive. By the way, what do you want to do with the decoration of the hypermarket?"

    Jiang Hui told him her request.

    "The building has an area of ​​1,000 square meters on each floor. I want to separate it, half of which is used as a hypermarket for clothing, half as a hypermarket for watches and electrical appliances, and the second floor is used as a warehouse."

    "The lights of the hypermarket must be bright, one or two There are four toilets in each building, men and women should be separated, and some places for guests to rest and cash register should be reserved."

    After hearing this, Ye Xiaoyu knew what to do, "Okay, I'll get someone to draw a picture first, and I'll give it to you when the time comes." Look over it, and you have no objection, so start working again."

    Jiang Hui nodded, "Okay, you can go find those workers, like your comrades-in-arms, you can also call more people who have been soldiers, The organization and discipline are better. In the future, the electrical appliance stores and warehouses will have to be moved, and it would be more appropriate to use male employees."

    Ye Xiaoyu discussed with her again, "If Sun Guofei and his group want to come to the store Workers, can you let them come over?"

    The smile on Jiang Hui's face disappeared, and she said directly to him: "I can understand that you want to pull them back to the right path, but you must discipline them well. If they don't do well, I won't give you money." Save face."

    Ye Xiaoyu also replied to her with the same serious tone, "I will definitely take care of them, if they make any mistakes, I will deal with them as soon as possible, and I won't disturb you."

    Since he making the promise, Jiang Hui didn't say any more, "That's fine, it's the first time we've cooperated, cross the river by feeling the stones, let's try slowly."

    Ye Xiaoyu's work efficiency is very high.

    The next day, he asked his second sister Ye Xiaolan to find a designer from the city construction company. After measuring the size, Ye Xiaoyu also gave the designer the relevant requirements.

    The designer promised to publish the drawing in two days.

    In the past two days, Ye Xiaoyu has not been idle, and has contacted many engineers who have retired from the army, asking them to come and work here.

    Jiang Hui once again saw the strength of Ye Xiaoyu's connections and relationships.

    She felt that it was so right to leave these things to him.