In this day and age, there is no after-sales service and warranty. Buying something, whether it is good or bad, is up to the customer bear.

    Jiang Hui smiled and nodded, "If it's our quality problem, we can guarantee it without money; but if you broke it yourself, we can also repair it for you, but we will charge a little manual fee."

     Listen and feel more secure.

    "That's good, boss, I'll buy one too."

    "I'll buy one too."

    People have a herd mentality, the first person places an order to buy goods, and others follow suit.

    After all, Jiang Hui's watches here are not only much cheaper than those in department stores, but also more fashionable and beautiful, with many styles for them to choose from.

    Ye Ningxiang was very worried when she saw her daughter set up another stall in the blink of an eye, selling all expensive goods.

    Seeing that more and more people bought watches now, her heart slowly relaxed again.

    Now she understands that this precious daughter of hers, she doesn't know how to get a big deal, and now she likes to make money non-stop.

    This gourmet store just opened, and she tossed out this stall again.

    I heard from her just now that she and Ye Xiaoyu bought a building together.

    Ye Ningxiang felt that her old heart was almost too stimulated by her to beat.

    With so much support, does she still have time to study for college?

    Jiang Hui will prove to her with facts in the future that no matter how much she struggles to make money, it will not delay her studies and university entrance exams.

    In her previous life, Jiang Hui had heard people say that in the 1980s, many people who resold electronic watches made a fortune.

    But she really didn't expect that her watch business would be so good, so good that these people behind were afraid that they would not be able to buy it, and they were scrambling to buy it.

    The business of electric fans was not as good as that of watches, and only three units were sold.

    When Ye Xiaoyu came back with the money, he saw a group of people surrounded by God of Cooking Gourmet.

    When he looked at it from a distance, he thought someone was making trouble again, so he pedaled his bicycle desperately and rushed over quickly.

    When he saw clearly that it was Jiang Hui who was selling watches, he was relieved.

    Sun Guofei and Huang Mao, who had been watching from the sidelines, hurried up when they saw Ye Xiaoyu coming back, "Brother Ye, can you please help me ask the little boss if she can sell us some of these electronic watches?" ?”

    Ye Xiaoyu squinted at him, "Can you sell it?"

    Sun Guofei smiled flatteringly, "Yes, definitely. These electronic watches and watches are very popular in the night market, and many people want to buy them but there is no place to buy them."

    Ye Xiaoyu I also guessed that Jiang Hui might want to raise more money, so he sold these electronic watches and watches.

    He turned to Sun Guofei and said, "Then I'll ask her later."

    Seeing that Ye Xiaoyu agreed, Sun Guofei immediately said happily, "Thank you, Brother Ye."

    Jiang Hui knew Ye Xiaoyu came back with a bulging bag on his back. Got the money.