Soon, these state-owned units will enter an era of comprehensive reform, and the wave of workers' layoffs will soon come.

    Qian Aimin has been a worker in the cotton spinning factory since his parents' generation, and most of his brothers and sisters have worked in the cotton spinning factory for most of their lives. The entire family's dozens of people's jobs are all in the cotton spinning factory.

    He was the last person who wanted to see the cotton mill go bankrupt.

    Seeing that Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui sincerely wanted to buy it, Factory Manager Qian told them straight to the point: "The minimum price of this three-story store is 15,000, which is already very cheap. If you want it carefully, we will buy it." Just sign the contract and transfer the ownership, if you still want to be cheaper, then there is no need to talk about it."

    Ye Xiaoyu and Jiang Hui looked at each other.

    Ye Xiaoyu asked Director Qian, "Director Qian, I would like to ask, is the land behind the sales office also owned by your factory? Does the land include the land when we buy the sales office?"

    Director Qian immediately replied: "That piece of land is 2,500 square meters, and it belongs to our factory, but this 15,000 yuan is only the price of the three-story storehouse and does not include that piece of land. If you want that piece of land, you have to buy it again." Add eight thousand dollars."

    When Ye Xiaoyu heard that there was an additional 8,000 yuan for a piece of land, he said in a flat tone, "Director Qian, your sales office on the third floor only sells for 15,000 yuan. That piece of land isn't that expensive, is it?"

    Qian Aimin also agreed. Responding with a smile: "Comrade Ye, the sales department is only 1,000 square meters on the first floor, and the third floor is 3,000 square meters. It took a few years, so I sold it cheap."

    "But the land is 2,500 square meters. To be honest, at the current price, I only gave it for Director Ye's face, if it were someone else, it would not be this price."

    Jiang Hui knew that the value of this lot would appreciate very quickly in the future, and now they are buying it. It can also be regarded as picking up leaks.

    Besides, Qian Aimin's words were all about this, and he used Ye Xiaolan as an example. If they lowered the price again, it was inevitable that someone would make irresponsible remarks to Ye Xiaolan and Ye Xiaoyu.

    Jiang Hui thought to herself, since they have taken a fancy to this place, they don't care about the three melons and two dates. As long as their business starts, they will soon be able to earn back.

    Jiang Hui reached out and tugged at the corner of Ye Xiaoyu's clothes, signaling him to sign the contract quickly.

    Ye Xiaoyu saw that Jiang Hui had no objections, so he said to Qian Aimin: "Okay, then do as the factory director said, we will sign the contract now, and pay a part of the deposit, and after the transfer is completed, we will pay the final payment. Director Qian, do you think it’s okay?”

    Qian Aimin also wanted to quickly complete the transaction, “Okay, no problem.”

    He immediately asked the accountant to write two contracts by hand, which clearly stated the location of the transaction, the area occupied, and the building area. There is also an agreed deposit and the time for the final payment to be delivered.

    Jiang Hui and Ye Xiaoyu each checked it out and felt that there was no problem, so Ye Xiaoyu signed their names and pressed their fingerprints on their behalf of them.