Aise kaise fikar na karun. Aap kabhi bhi khaane ka dhyaan nahi rakhte. Humesha mujhe hi aapko thokna padta hai khaane ke liye. Aur aapko bahar ka khaana suit bhi nahi karti. Toh isliye mein bhi aavungi. Aap apna kaam dekh lijiyega mein apna kaam dekh lungi. Par mein aapko akele mere bina nahi jaane dungi samjhe aap. Mein bhi aapke saath aa rahi hoon and that's final. Samjhe aap. Smriti was blabbering continuiously but stopped when she realized what she was doing.

She looked up only to find him staring at her. But she knew that she was staring at her not glaring.

Theek hai. Get ready. We are leaving at sharp 10. Said Yuvraj and left.

But there was a slight smile on his lips for a second. But soon turned into his poker face.

Here Smriti was standing still with her wide eyes. Still in Shock.  She is thinking that howcome she is still alive after pulling such stunt in front of Yuvraj. She didn't knew what have gotten into her. But wait, Yuvraj is taking her along him. So she started making light breakfast quickly because she has to pack her things as well.

It's sharp 10 and they are sitting in his private jet all set to leave for Kolkata.

Here Avyukth and his friends are all set to explore Kolkata after a lot of bickering about the plans. Actually it's not exploring its just a dinner plan. Avyukth and Dhruv decided to take their friends along with Khanna to Dhaba. So they are leaving together.

After driving for 2 hours they reached their destination. Girls are literally squealing but it was Ivaan who let out an girly squeal with excitement which made everyone roll their eyes on his antics. They started move inside the Dhabha excitedly. The Dhabha is soo homely. There are mostly young college going kids inside the Dhaba. So they made their way towards the corner family table so that they all can fit in one table. Khanna was hesitated at first but the girls made them sit with them and made him feel comfortable.

(Author: Aww. Aap log kitne acche ho.)

Avyukth, Dhruv, Ivaan, Ashlesha, Driti and Ira: we know author.

(Author: Huh. Whatever)

They ordered some food and enjoyed eating together. They made Maahi eat baby food and Rocky Drools. They ate together chitchatting happily.

After eating they ordered ice cream as dessert. They were watching the young college kids talking happily while eating when suddenly. The management of Dhabha started the Radio. And the song started playing making the young college students sway their bodies to the song.

The weather is cloudy and cold. The environment in the Dhabha is giving major homley feels. Everything is going perfect but suddenly Radio shuffled the song. Now it's playing famous Bengali song by Arijit singh and Monali Thakhur.
Which made Ira squeal and request Dhruv and Avyukth to do a couple dance. It just took puppy eyes of Ira to convincing the boys. So they grabbed the hands of Driti and Ashlesha and took them to the centre of Dhabha. The young students along with Ira, Ivaan, Maahi and Rocky are hooting for them. Khanna is observing everything kneenly with his hawk eyes for their safety.

Ei bhalo ei kharap
Prem mane mishti paak
Cholo mane mane diye pheli dub
Tumi ami miley
Dujone mon take
Bendhe pheli saatpake
Cholo choto khato kori bhul chuk
Tumi ami mile

Sajiyechi chotto ekphali sukh
Raji achi aajke brishti namukh
Tumi ami vijbo dujone khub
Vorsha dile

Hmm ei bhalo ei kharap
Oo prem mane mishti paap
Cholo mane mane diye pheli dobh
Tumi ami mile

Dekho na ei akaal shrabon
Nemeche aaj hazar baron jene
Ho awaaj shune amay dako
Dhako chador amay kache ene
Ronge ronge voriye diyechi ghor
Vije gechi brishti namar por
Tumi ami ghor thekeo jajabor
Jachhi chole

Ei bhalo ei kharap
Oo prem mane mishti paap
Cholo mane mane diye pheli dobh
Tumi ami mile

Ooo amay bhujao amay porao amay shikhao
Toamr moner vasha
Hmm amay dekhao amay shunao amay banao
Tomar sesher asha
Hee sajiyechi chotto ekphali sukh
Raji achi aajke brishti namukh
Tumi ami vijbo dujone khub
Vorsha dile..

Hmm ei bhalo ei kharap
Oo prem mane mishti paap
Cholo mane mane diye pheli dobh
Tumi ami mile
Dujone mon take
Oo bendhe feli saathpake
Cholo choto khato kori vul chukh
Tumi ami mile
Sajiyechi chotto ekphali sukh
Raji achi aajke brishti namukh
Tumi ami vijbo dujone khub
Vorsha dile

Avyukth and Ashlesha started dancing slowly lost in their own world. Dhruv and Driti were dancing like there is no tomorrow laughing and enjoying. Ira and Ivvan are recording everything with smiles on their faces. Watching Ashlesha Avyukth Dhruv and Driti the young students also joined them. Soon the environment turned soft and romantic to soo much fun. Everyone started dancing together. They even pulled Ira and Ivaan to the dance floor. They happily proceeded. Khanna was taking care of Maahi and Rocky.

Everyone were too included in the fun that no one noticed that something was off in the environment. Initially Khanna found something was off but soon shrugged it off thinking that it was nothing of that sort.

Back to Yuvraj and Smriti

Yuvraj and Smriti were tired after travelling so they decided to eat in some Dhabha. After they freshen up they made their way to the same Dhabha were Avyukth and the friends we're but this time it was unintentional. As soon as Yuvraj spotted them enjoying together he was observing them continuously. But Smriti being Smriti was eating the food like no tomorrow.

(Author: Hey! Food is our first love. Ok)

Maahi and Rocky: We agree 👍.

But soon Arijit Singh's song caught her mind and she saw two adorable couples dancing on his beats. And jus like that she got drowned in ecstacy of love and imagination. Everything started to fade out slowly and it was only Smriti and Yuvraj in the limelight dancing softly on the tunes and suddenly the sky starts to drizzle. They were dancing lost in each other's eyes in the rain. But suddenly Yuvraj jerked her saying it's time to leave making her sigh annoyingly.

(Author: I know babes. I know)

This is your fault author. Said Smriti.

(Author: Whatever)

After dancing their hearts out they decided to leave but Ira excusee herself to go to washroom. So they are waiting outside standing in front of their car. But soon everyone got startled because they got the text from that unknown person again. Soon Ira came running towards them and hugged Ashlesha and Driti tightly and started to cry silently hiding he face. This made everyone worry. They hurriedly made her sit in the car and left to the home. After coming to the home Dhruv and Avyukth pacified Ira to say the truth.

Jab mein washroom se aa rahi thi toh mujhe laga ki koi mere peecha kar raha hai toh meine peeche dekha toh waha. Woh woh insaan joh maine pehle bhi dekha tha uss din woh mujhe phir se dikha. Woh mujhe hi wave kiya. Woh mask. Woh woh aa gaya bhai. Bhai I think woh wahi hai. Said Ira and broke down.

And this time it was Ashlesha, Driti and Ivaan's turn to get the shock of their life. Because Ira, Avyukth and Dhruv were hiding something from them for very long time and they didn't knew it.

And the text they received says, "Swagat nahi karoge humara". " I am back".

To be continued.....