Chapter 3 ( Akshu breakdown )

Start from the beginning

And she crying continuously holding naira photo . Just then voice came from behind .

Voice - princess aap meri jaan ho mera lucky charm ho , don't ever said this baccha .

Akshu get up and saw kairav , vansh and manish standing behind . Kairav was standing with laptop and kartik was on a video call .

Manish had a sphere key and he opened the door , when kairav , manish and vansh was outside the room don't know how kartik feel that akshu is in pain that too in London may be it's called heart connection . Kartik called kairav and manish several time but they didn't recieved it as they don't want to make him tensed then he message kairav and write call back him immediately and give him his swear that's why they have to tell him whole the matter . Hearing this kartik fume in anger but manish calm him down .

Akshu ( cried heavily ) - pa..pa I..a..m....so.rr..y...me..re...waj..hse...mumm...a....aapk..o....ch...od.....ke...cha...li...ga...yi

Kartik feel pain in his heart to saw this condition of his princess . He feel useless that he unable to do anything for his princess .

Kartik ( turned his gaze another direction as he unable to saw her in  this condition )  - papa , kairav please isse samnbhaliye isse shaant kijiye . I can't see her like that .

Manish go and hug akshu , kairav made her drink water , Akshu wash her face . After sometime she calm down and still in manish 's arm .

Kartik - akshu baccha aapko kitni baar samjhaya hai aap aisa maat bola Karo you know naa you are charm of our house .

Akshu - par papa galti kaise meri nahi hai mere birth ke baad hi sab bad - bad huaa .

Kartik -( Shout little ) kitni baar kaha hai aap khud ko manhoos maat kaho samjh nahi aati yeh baat  princess .

Akshu get scared heard his louder voice and hide his face in manish chest and start sobing . This is first time Kartik shout on someone in front of akshu that too on her . Last time kartik shout on his servant when he accidentally lock her in a store room .

Manish - kartik chup hojaao bachi daar rahi hai ( rub her back as she was crying ) abhi usse kuch maat kaho usse thoda time do baad main usse baat kar Lena .

Kartik nod and manish made her laid down on the bed and made her sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT GOENKA VILLA

AT AKSHU 'S ROOM

3 hours passed , Akshu was sleeping peacefully hugging manish . laptop was on table and kartik was still on the line . He physically not present with her but still he wanted to be with his princess that's why he didn't cut the call and he want to see his  princess .

Manish get up and came out of the hug . He saw kartik is still on line and he clearly saw that he cried a lot .

Manish - kartik beta .

Kartik - papa akshu

And fresh tear came from his eyes from past 3 hours he hide his emotions and control it for his family but now he break down in front of his father .

Kartik ( crying )  - akshu papa meri bacchi . Nahi dekh sakta usse main aise .

Manish - kartik beta shaant hoja ham sab hai yaha uske paas woh chudail meri doll ko harm nahi kar payegi . I am there for her don't worry .

Kartik - baat woh nahi papa I know aap hai akshu ke paas isliye toh mujhe uski itni cheenta nahi hai . But I don't know why kabhi kabhi woh aisi ajeeb si baate karti hai . She consider herself as bad omen . Main usse bahaut samjhata hu par nahi samjhati woh papa . I can't tolerate jab woh apne aap ko manhoos keheti hai nahi Saha jata uski aisi baatein sunke . Pure saal woh theek rehti hai par kuch khaas din pe jaise naira ka birthday , hamri anniversary naira ki death anniversary inn sab pe she felt guilty ki uski wajhse naira gayi . How can I make her understand that she is lucky charm not a bad omen .

Manish was sad to saw her children in pain but composed himself .

Manish - kartik don't worry tum chinta maat karo . Mere paas ek rasta jisse woh kabhi aisa nahi bolegi .

Said manish with determine face and kartik saw toward him confusingly .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it.

Precap - family cheer up akshu , all siblings plan a trip??

Do vote and inline comments too