"There's this one thing I wanted to ask you," Oliver said, scratching the back of his neck. "And please keep it to us only." He added.

Emma just raised an eyebrow in silent question.

"Have you recently seen or found anything weird, I mean suspicious, and how do I name it - out of the place - with Jonathon?" Oliver asked with his eyebrows pulled together.

Like a lightning had struck her, Oliver's words hit Emma. She recalled Jonathon's weird - stressed behavior, those names in the files, and the nagging feeling that something was going behind the curtains. Something that is a vast secret.

"How do you know?" The question slipped out of her mouth.

She noticed Oliver looking taken aback, and then his expression went guarded. "I can't tell you everything now, Emma. But know that you should stay away from that man. He might not be actually what he shows himself to be and..."

"And?" Emma felt uneasiness creep up her spine.

"... and this business world is not an easy world Emma. There are sharks lurking around every corner who doesn't play fair. I've got some rumors coming in my ear Emma, rumors that involve HIM too."

For a brief moment, Emma and Oliver just stared at each other.

"You know it's against company rules to share information outside Oliver," Emma said as doubts laced her insides. She wanted to ask Oliver about those very familiar names but loyalty to her company and Jonathon - the man in question made her take that step back.

Oliver nodded in understanding.

--------------------------

----------------------------------

Sammy maintained his cool posture as he sat with a few kids around the round table. His lunch was still untouched in front of him.

"Why are you not eating, Sammy?" Rick asked him through his mouthful of food. The African-American boy, with strange line of thoughts but a very kind heart, was Sammy's new best friend in school.

"I'm waiting for Sarah." Gulping down the food in his mouth Rick nodded understandingly. Sammy and Sarah were inseparable and always joined at the hip. They would always stay glued to each other the whole day - everyone knew that in the whole school.

"But where is she? What is it that's taking sooo looong?"

Sammy grimaced, "She said that Isabella wanted to talk with her. She said it was a top-secret, and they can't tell this to the boys."

Now Rick stopped eating completely, his face serious. "You shouldn't have let Sarah go with Isabella alone. "

Sammy was getting nervous. "Why Rick?"

"She has girl germs," Rick explained with all seriousness.

"Girl germs !!??"

Rick nodded furiously and said like it was obvious, "Yeah... you know, girl cooties."

"Cooties !! But Sarah said that only boys have that germ." Sammy was scratching his little head by then.

Rick tsked and took another bite of his sandwich, then again began talking with his mouthful. "I don't know about others, but Isabella and all the girls in the group have that germ... yuckkk... blaaah..."

Sammy made a disgusted face. He didn't know what this germ was all about but by the sound of it. He was sure it must be something very disgusting. Now he had to warn Sarah to stay away from that Isabella and all those girls with her.