𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸!

|Andrea|

We were waiting for Jenni to drop the bomb on Angelina. We didn't how she was gonna react...

"You are a good person but I must say  I feel like the nine of us came in together. We started out strong. We have to end strong." Jenni spoke. Angelina gave her a look of confusion.

"I would like to get to know you more, but I don't wanna get to know you here." Jenni revealed.

"Oh, God..." Nicole said, covering her face.

"Starting tomorrow... we need stay nine." Jenni told her. Angelina's eyes widened. "We need to finish as a family. And we hope you're okay with that. We really do."

There was silence for a few seconds before Angelina spoke up, "I'm cool with it, like, I get it."

"You're not mad?" Vinny asked her.

"I'm not mad at all. I was able to be part of something, that, like I always regretted and-"

"You came here. You redeemed yourself." Nicole told her.

"'Cause you guys don't know me out of here at all." Angelina replied.

"I know. We don't, but we wanna know you out of here. We wanna exchange numbers with you." Jenni told her.

Angelina smiled before Jenni brought her in for a hug.

"We might even let you in one of our group chats." Vinny spoke.

"Woah, slow your role there, Vincent." Pauly said jokingly, "Slow it down! You need to crawl before you walk!"

"Toast to Angelina!" We raised our glasses.

After dinner, we headed to the club for Angelina's last night.

We danced, drank, and just had a blast. I'd never admit this out loud, but Angelina is actually pretty fun.

After we left the club, we got into the cabs and made our back to the house.

Oh, and Angelina also had a little 'incident.' Here's a hint: She pooped on herself.

• • •

The next morning, I was shook awake.

"Babe, wake up!" Pauly called.

"No!" I groaned, burying my face deeper into my pillow.

"But I made you coffee." He spoke again, causing me to sit up. Though that definitely didn't help my headache.

Pauly handed me the mug and I took a sip of the coffee. I almost immediately spit it back into the mug.

"You never get it right!" I complained. Pauly just laughed in response.

"I would think that after almost eight years of being together, you would know me well enough." I spoke sarcastically.

"Well, I would think that after almost eight years of being together, you would know not to drink any coffee that I make you." Pauly jokingly shot back.

I nodded. "Good point."

After the getting rid of the disgusting coffee that Pauly had made me, I changed and headed into the girls' room.

"What the fuck happened with me last night?" Angelina questioned, walking into the room.

"Well, lots of things." Jenni replied awkwardly. Then, Jenni told her exactly what happened.

"Well, listen, I was having fun. It was my last night here." Angelina spoke.

"You had a blast, girl." Jenni replied. "Oh, hi, Pauly." She greeted as Pauly walked into the room.