𝗥𝗼𝗻-𝗥𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲

|Andrea|

The argument between Nicole and Jenni died down but the tension was still there.

"She ragged on me. She called me a fucking idiot." Jenni explained.

"She snaps at anybody in her fucking sight." Vinny stated.

"It's not fair." Jenni sighed.

I yawned, feeling tired. So I went upstairs and laid in bed.

A few minutes later, I felt someone climb into bed with me. I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey." Pauly said.

"Hey." I replied with a chuckle.

"You know how much I love you, right?" Pauly asked.

"What do you want?" He tells me he loves me all the time but when he says it in a certain tone I know he wants something from me.

"Would you mind talking to Nicole and Jenni and getting them to make up?" He asked with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

I turned and looked at him. "Why me?"

"Because deep down, you're a little mediator."

"But this fight has nothing to do with me." I chuckled.

"Yeah but you're one of the most sensible people I know. If anyone can get those two to make up, you can." Pauly told me.

I smirked. "Hmm... Just for that compliment, I'll do it." I leaned over and gave him a kiss before getting out of bed.

Before heading to the girls' room, I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

I got myself a wine glass before pouring myself some red wine.

After that, I went to walk out of the kitchen but then I stopped.

Knowing Nicole, I decided to get another glass and pour some wine for her.

I sipped my wine before saying, "Time to mediate." And with that, I made my way upstairs.

"Hey, Nic," I greeted, walking into her room.

"Hi." Nicole replied with a sad smile.

"Wine?" I offered, holding the glass out to her.

"You know me so well! I love you so much!" Nicole beamed, taking the glass. I smiled, sitting next to her on the bed.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked, taking a sip of my wine.

"I'm, like, fucked up. Like, why is this happening?" Nicole complained. I nodded, listening to her.

"Like, I love Vinny, he's a very good friend of mine. But at the same time, I wanna respect my husband so there's boundaries." Nicole said.

"Okay, Nicole, I'm gonna say something and I need you to promise me that you won't flip out on me." I said.

"Well, if you're asking that--"

"Promise me."

She sighed, "Okay."

"I do think you overreacted." I told her. Nicole gave me a look before remembering her promise.

"All you had to do was simply tell Vinny, 'I don't feel too comfortable because of what happened years ago.' and then set boundaries of what to do and not do." I explained calmly.

Nicole thought for a moment before saying, "You're right."

"And I also don't think Jenni deserved to be treated that way. You know she's just looking out for you and she always has your best interests at heart."