"Y/n and Ariana are the cutest! Look at how happy they make each other. It's so cute. I stan them." I read and laughed.

"We look so in love." Ariana wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up you idiot." I laughed at her.

Once we finally finished we went into the living room where she straddled my lap.

"You know I've been horny all day." She said while looking into my eyes.

"Yeah? Me too." I smirked.

"What had you horny? Your playstation controller?" She asked annoyed.

"No, you." I chuckled.

"Okay then fuck me now." She said and pulled me into her. 

"Yeah, after this round." I smirked and pulled my playstation controller from behind her.

"Oh my God Y/n! Are you serious?" She asked me and got off my lap.

"Yeah, look at my TV." I laughed.

"I hate you." She sat there with her arms crossed.

I laughed and played. I could see her eyes on my fingers all the time. I wanted to tease her that's why I played.

"Where's that energy at when you fuck me?" She asked, referring to my fingers.

"It'll be right there. Just wait." I laughed.

I did a few more kills before winning again. It was a good day today.

"Okay now I'll show you where that energy's at when I fuck you." I smirked.

***

"Y/n fuck! Right there!" She moaned.

"Y/n! Yes!" She cried out.

I looked down at her and she really had a few tears rolling down her face. We didn't have to talk about her makeup, it was all over the place. It was a hot sight though.

"Shit shit! Y/n, I can't! I can't!" She tried to close her legs but I fucked her until she came while screaming my name one last time.

"So, did that answer your question?" I asked but she didn't answer.

Ariana just laid there while trying to catch her breath. Her chest rising up and down gave me a weird feeling, but it felt good. I had never felt like that before.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered and stroked her cheek softly.

Her breath slowed down and she slowly calmed down as well. Her eyes fluttered open and it felt like my heart was about to fly out of my chest.

It wasn't the fact that we just had sex that made me feel like that but I still wish I felt all that under other circumstances.

It was the way she looked at me, the way her chest rose up and down, the way her hot breath hit my skin, the way she looked up at me with so much love for me in her eyes. It made me feel things I had never felt before in my entire life.

For the first time in my life I was at peace. For the first time in my life I didn't have every kind of thoughts circling in my mind. For the first time in my life I wanted to live. I wanted to live forever if I could spend my forever together with her.

Ariana was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, inside and out. The way she moved, the way she talked, the way she breathed, the way she laughed, the way she looked, the way she cared, the way she touched me, the way she did things she loved, the way she did everything, the way she made me feel inside.

It all made me happy, it made me at peace with myself, at peace with life. I felt happy. I felt loved.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered once again.

I leaned down and kissed her.

"So fucking beautiful." She blushed deeply and held my face in her so soft hands.

"Why are you saying all that?" Ariana asked me.

"Because you're so so beautiful. I wanna make you feel good for the rest of your life." I said and placed kisses all over her body.

One thing lead to another and we had another round. But this time it was more than just meaningless sex like all the other times. It was so much more than that. I had yet to figure out what it was though.

Whatever it was, it had me completely intoxicated, I was high outta my mind. I knew from there on, Ariana was my new addiction. I wanted to consume her every second of every day for the rest of my life.

Scratch that, I needed to consume her every second of every day for the rest of my life.

"I'm addicted to you." I whispered against her lips.

"Finally." She whispered with a smile and a few tears in her eyes.

{ Ariana's POV }

Today was the happiest day of my life. Y/n and I made love for the first time. Something in her eyes switched from that day on and she looked at me differently. I think it was love. I didn't know though. She didn't say it and I had never seen that look in anyone's eyes before either. It was beautiful, it was genuine and most importantly it was real.

I loved her. I loved her so much and for the first time she gave me that love back. Not through words but through actions and that was when I realized that actions speak louder than a thousand words. Now I was waiting for us to be official.

But I had forgotten one thing, Y/n's new addiction for me didn't mean that her personality issues and traumas were gone. It only meant a new addiction, a new issue in her life because as we know, addictions are never good.

If only I realized it back then but I was so blinded by the beautiful feeling of meeting Y/n's true emotions for me for the first time, that I didn't see anything but her.

But it was okay because I had her. I had her and she had me.

____________
So hi. This was a shorter chapter than the other ones but I think it was only right to end it here. I personally think this chapter is quite beautiful but that's just me.

Thank you guys for sticking around so long. I love you 🤍